MY anti-drug...

Discussion in 'General' started by telluride toker, Feb 12, 2004.

1. I assume most of you have seen at least one anti-drug commercial, where snotty 10 yr olds tell us that they don't do drugs for their future, for their family, etc. While watching one of these, I came up with an idea for a "what's your anti-drug" commercial. Here it is:

(The scene opens in a narrow alley. There are two people in the alley facing one another. One is a kid who looks about 15, the other is a tall, shady figure, who is the dealer The kid hands the dealer some money.)

Kid: Now, this is some really good marijuana, right?

Dealer: Oh, yeah, sure, sure. I gotta go pick it up. You wait here, I'll be back in a minute.

(Dealer leaves. We see the kid waiting... and waiting... and waiting... it has grown dark and we can hear crickets chirping in the background.)

Kid: I don't think he's coming back.

(Fade to black. A message appears on the screen. It reads: BAD CONNECTIONS. MY ANTI-DRUG.)

fin.

2. that's a good one, send it in, who knows its certainly worth a try, hahaha

Peace, Andrew

3. haha thats pretty funny.

You could have the shady guy shoot him in the head and say "being shot dead for buying weed from a shady dealer 'cause it's still illegal - my anti-drug"

4. As I was reading that post, this is what went through my head as well!!!!!!!

5. oh wow, that rules... mind if my cousin and i make a video of ur idea? i think im going to visit him in a week or so and we plan on breaking out the video camera when we're high :)

.//chris

6. the magical herb is my anti-drug