Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Announcement

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notoans, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hello GC! This thread isn't about blunts, bongs, keif, hash, dank, etc...

I would just like to share a few words of wisdom. We all have those moments when you just feel happy and positive.

I want to wish everyone here good luck in their lives! Most of us here are young men and women who share a common liking. Weed :)

But take a moment to reflect on your past and think about your future. Our lives are more special than you think. We were just a little baby at one point in our mothers arms and we slowly grow into adults and who knows, we might have kids of our own. All I'm saying is to cleanse your mind of all the negative thoughts with or without herb and live life.

Remember that your life is all about YOU. So think big and be successful. We all have it in us to be great men and women.

I just want to here some of GC's dreams and goals.
    Me? My ultimate dream is to be a psychoanalyst and help people uncover their hidden self. I made a lot of mistakes growing up but I guess that's life and it's time for change. So let's hear what you brilliant minds have to offer to the world!

2. Ignore that simple-minded thing.

3. No offense but this is a little off topic for Season tokers...

4. well said though

5. [​IMG]

6. Oh well. I know most of you will think this is "gay" and not understand where I'm coming from, but you guys will learn one day. For those who aren't so negligent, right on.

But I just thought this is the place to send my message.

7. I wanna smoke a lot of herb when I grow up. So far, I'm right on track.

8. Pretty pointless.

Good vibes original poster.

9. #10 Colts, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
    Just wrong section. But you sound more like a preacher. Reproduction isn't really that amazing its been going in for quite some time now..

Your view is overly optimistic of most people's lives. We are not "special", as special as the other 6,000,000,000 people. Most people even in our great country are losing their homes, have to work extra jobs because their money doesn't go as far as it used to, and unscrupulous corporations taking over our country. In 3rd world countries you will get very sick from drinking water. That should make you feel "happy and positive".

10. Yes.

As special as you can/want to make yourself bro. :smoke:

11. Colts. I can clearly see that your view on life is very negative and it has affected the way you think, behave, and function.

I know people like you. Very rebelious, vindicate, and small.

I agree with everything you said. But to say "Hey, I'm just another person among 6 billion others" is just so pessimistic. It's like you lost all hope in yourself and man kind.

Just be happy that you can sleep well at night and have friends & family.

12. Its not that im negative really, I just don't try to comfort myself about nonexistent things.

This is just crazy talk. I am not a pessimist but I don't force myself to believe bs(no offense) to make myself feel happy. We have it in us to be great men and women? That's along the lines of telling a boy he can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up. 95% of people are slaves and animals for government printed money. Humanity has gone down the shit hole a long time ago.

13. I hope one day that you see life from a different perspective.. we all may be slaves to the almighty dollar, but we only have this life once.. make the best of it

14. I'm not pessimistic and enjoy life. Its just his overoptimism strikes a nerve bc its like a fairy tale.

15. All I tried to accomplish from making this thread was to maybe lift up some heads. Maybe it might be just a temporary contentment but self-doubt is the worst trait you can carry with you in life.
    Hey, not everyone gets to be successful and get to live the life they always dreamed of. But if you keep thinking like a successor, you program your subconscious mind to strive to be successful.
    God Speed

16. High all'
    You klnow sometimes peoples names and even there comments makes me think that i should keep an eye on them,. well becasue we all know you must be 18 to join the city and usually ones immatuirity stands out in thier posts....

as a reminder one can disagree without being sarcastic or disrepectful..
    we all have our own ideas and beliefs, but common decently must be practiced in the city...

This would have probably been better over in pandoras box my friend,,
    If you all think it should be moved let me know

17. I agree with it all man.

18. Go for it bud.

Though, those little boosts of encouragement can make one smile.

:)

19. #20 Colts, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
    well if you are referring to me I did not pay much mind to the topic because it was in the wrong section and it was called "my announcement" so its a personal rant.