My Amnesia Haze/White Widow Autoflower Cropkingseed grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grows, Dec 20, 2017.

1. day183ah4ww7afVeg.jpg Thinking of topping the Amnesia haze the two in the far wall and in front one on the left, 3ah and 4ww, I want to keep a even canopy and think I might just lst the tops down and maybe not top the white widow auto's but I hear the amnesia haze get tall af, and ive only just finished my first ever grow sum EalryMiss auto's from Cropkingseeds, these are CKS auto's aswell. I'm using a 600w HPS and wanna keep a good even canopy last grow was 6 plants and I only topped some and Lst'd others and was able to keep it. has anyone grown Amnesia haze auto's think its a good idea to top and the two biggest ones with the branching, are they ready to top yet? These plants are at day 16/17 and 3 are day 18 they are going a lot faster then my last grow

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just grew the Amnesia haze from them.. They are very easily stunted.. Idk if I would top them, but yes they do get tall for a autoflower.. Also give them about a extra month from what the finish time suggests.. Go very easy on the nuits and use nitrogen till 3rd week of flower on them.. Not telling you what to do, just sharing my experiences with those same exact seeds

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Don't think you should be topping autos

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just LST

• Like Like x 2