my amazing thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Aug 1, 2003.

1. A couple days ago I would be willing to try this, but I just got stung on Sunday for the first time since I was nine...I'm staying away from them for a while.

2. hmmm... the spiney ant eater is the only other egg laying mammal besides the platypuss...

3. Well, I hate to bring up toes again but mine really is broken, I do believe. I've thought it for a while cause I did something jacked up to it but my friend was popping my toes last night and when he pulled on the sore one we heard these little cracks and it really doesn't feel so good right now. The beer and bowls will make it better, though.

Has everyone seen SPUN? Not a bad movie at all!!!! I recommend it.

4. Use the 60's tye dye desktop and it adds color to Grasscity in odd places...it's cool!

5. heres some really useless info for you guys!

my sealy bags split so i have to cane all me green before i lose it all lol :smoking:

6. one of the strangest movies i have ever saw.....i thought it was going to be all about meth and what not.... its totally anti meth... shows you the truth bout tweekin....scary stuff....

the cook was the best part he was hilarious.....aside from bring taco to the vet..... i felt srry for the lil green doggy....

an just remember im not an addict i can quit anytime....haha

7. yay!! i am so glad!

8. almond joys got nuts! mounds dont! beeeeeeecause.......!

9. i wouldn't be to sure of that....

i've seen mounds..with nut in em....