My amazing shroom trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Godsmoke, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Well guys, let me start off by saying this was the most amazing experience of my life.. It was my second time trippin and my first time I only took 2 grams. This time I took an eighth. They were reaaaallly good boomers too... I wasn't expecting them to be this potent, since they were towards the end of the bag but DAMN they kicked my ass.. I can't smoke right now but while I was trippin, about 3 1/2 hours into the trip I took one toke and DAMNNN that just sent me over the edge.

I thought I could control it up till this point, then I just started seeing all sorts of things and different colors. I was sittin outside and saw these little like building blocks flashing in the sky shaped like a mini video game missiles with little flashing blocks inside of them.. Then they started turning into like U shapes, then it turned into a rectangle with what looked like a big coldesack with a white line going around the inside of it.. Then they started going down and turning into little houses.. I starred at these for about 30 minutes and the houses kept falling in the same place, I kind of took it like a sign because I'm lookin to rent a house next semester.. It was the most amazing/life changing experience of my life. I really think it changed the way I perceive things.

I saw so many little aztec guys on my walls doing the little egyptian dance thing with a lot of bright colors.. On my closet door I could see so many things and all the lines were moving..

When I was sitting outside starring at the night sky I could literally see anything I wanted to. I can't even remember most of the things I saw in the sky but it was incredible. All of the lights were about 20x bigger and waving. I swear to god everybody that I encountered during this trip had something I can only describe as an aura. The cool/nice people were really pleasant to be around but then I walked into another room and got really bad vibes in there so I left. It was crazy I was trippin mad balls but I was still kind of coherent seeing all sorts of things everywhere I looked.

This sounds really weird too but I swear I was tapping into what I can only describe as the 4th dimension... This guy that I met outside was talking to me about the "third eye" and my mind just got stuck on it. Everything was making sense to me even though I was tripping balls. It felt like I was in full sync with the world and nature. Everything the world has to offer me was at my finger tips I just had to do it. It was a very spiritual trip, and I've never experienced anything close to this in my life..

It's amazing how 2.2 grams was a trip but NOTHING compared to an eighth.
    For anybody who has never tried shrooms I really think it is an experience everybody should try, but you have to be careful. I can see why people trip out hard core and freak out. It's not for everybody unless you've done a lot of thinking about it and know what you're getting into. With that said, if everybody in the world tried shrooms I sincerely believe the world would be a MUCH better place!

*Sorry for the long read but it was an experience I will never forget and just had to describe it for all you blades that are thinkin about tryin shrooms!*

:hello::hello:

2. I'm trying shrooms soon, but it won't be an eighth to myself. So you hate an eighth at one time? I'll do that someday, your experience sounds really awesome.