my alternative "big bang theory"

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by 4ala2sk0a, Mar 16, 2018.

1. So I have always had this thought that after the big bang there was mostly hydrogen gas; which is actually accepted; and the gas turned into giant stars. These would be the first generation of stars.

When they burned out they went through the normal supernova phase collapsing into supermassive blackholes and giant nebulae, eventually creating all of the galaxies we see today.

It would explain the why there are massive black holes in the center of galaxy's. In this theory stars and black holes get scaled down in size; on average; every generation so to speak. But we know there is a general size limit on star formation, so I believe things are roughly as small as they can get.

I also believe rocky planet will become more common, as heavier elements are commonly created during the end of a stars life. Basicly stars seem to be converting the hydrogen of the cosmos into the materials asteroids and earth is made of.

I would like to also add that super massive black holes could of been created by the initial accumulation of the surrounding materials generated by the "big bang."

Clouds of matter and gas rapidly collapsing together into black holes, continuing to swallow surrounding gases causing rapid growth until the expansion of the universe created the distance needed to calm he process; allowing a slower more gental process to begin...the formation of the stars and galaxies.

One last thing; It almost seems that the universe will eventually be swallowed by blackholes.
    Once that happens I cannot really imagine how, but for the sake of theory if they all somehow began to be pulled back into one another and merged I believe the concentration of all known information into a giant ball of blackhole may just possible also the whole process to begin once more, in another "big bang."

Perhaps all of the dark matter we somehow know exists but can't detect is the oldest form of energy left over from these unimaginable odd stages of our universe. A repetitive cycle of birth and destruction.

It feels good to share with you all
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to read about my theorys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. How does that differ from what is commonly purported science?

3. Never heard a "gigantic sun" theory.

I don't believe there is explanation for super massive blackholes in the center of galaxy

4. Astronomy is always fun to think and talk about! When it comes to how the universe will end, there's a particle called " Higgs Boson " that keeps all matter together. According to scientist this particle is becoming more unstable and in billions of years it will become so unstable that it collapes and pretty much the opposite of the big bang will happen.

Everything in the universe will get sucked back in and eventually go back to an extremely tiny little speck. Much smaller then a single grain of sand.

Trippy right? lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Big bang theory isn't possible .
    Two planets are spinning in the opposite direction ..
    Totally destroying the big bang theory .

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The best evidence suggests that the universe will infinitely continue to expand. We wont be sucked up by black holes - we will just become colder and colder until we eventually reach absolute zero.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. The more we think about it, the closer to truth we can get.