My almost getting caught story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Floyd Y 420, Mar 5, 2009.

1. What up GC? This all happened yesterday. I came home from wrestling at like 5. I have a few hours until dinner so I called my dealer, I picked up an eighth as did my buddy. So me and my friend A get dropped off at my place and we head up to my room to smoke. I smoke in my room all the time by myself and I have smoked with a friend or two before. My Dad was the only one home. So A and I smoked like 7 bowls and proceeded to watch some That 70s Show blazed as fuck. After A bailed out my Mom came home, we just stopped smoking about 20 minutes ago. We blew the smoke out the window, I had a fan going and a towel under the door like always. Anyway, my mom comes home, like I said. She knocks on my door while I'm toking a bowl to myself. I throw the bowl in my droor and took the clothes, saying 'thanks'. She knocks again, I know it's about the smell.

Mom: Uh, **** can you open the door again?
    B: Sure. [I take the bowl and put it in my back pocket]
    Mom: It smells like ciggarettes in here
    B: Does it? I have a stuffed up nose and can't smell anything
    M: IT SMELLS LIKE CIGGARETTES IN HERE
    B: Well A's dad smokes, maybe that's why
    M: Was A's dad up here?
    B: No..
    M: Then why does it smell ciggarettes?
    B: Maybe A.. I mean maybe... [oh shit]
    M: A was smoking?
    B: No!
    M: Then you were?
    B: I was playing Playstation the whole time, how would I know what was going on?
    M: ....
    B: I'll never hang out with A again just please drop this
    M: Are there any ciggarette ashes on the ground?
    B: No check. [Remember the cashed bowl I spilt and the half burnt cig behind my tb]
    M: Okay
    B: I'm sorry Mom, I would never smoke. I hate druggies, scum of the Earth.

Then my Dad walks up

Dad: Smells like pot in here
    Mom: No it's ciggarettes.

They both walk out and I sit there in silence for about an hour thinking about what the hell just happened. I was so gone, I mean soooooooooooooooooo baked when I talked to my parents. This was my first altercation with my folks over drugs and I would say I'm lucky that they quickly assumed it to be cigarettes, but I feel bad about kind of ratting on my friend. I'm glad I picked up that day so I have weed for the weekend:smoke: Just have to be more careful I guess.
    PEACE

2. Nice save. My mom actually thinks weed smells like cigarettes, and she doesn't mind me smoking cigarettes that much.

3. i had my first encounter with my mom recently and just flat out denied everything. She never said anything about it after it happened im just extra careful now wen i smoke in room, incense is key.

4. images.jpg

Get some of that shit, I swear i think it was made for weed smokers.
    It could cover a dead body. It's really strong though.

5. What's it called? do you have a link?

thanks bro

6. #6 annabis, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Citrus II

EDIT: i think you can get it at walmart it looks pretty cheap.

7. nice story dude that was pretty good. i had the same thing happen to me with my dad a dew weeks ago it was scary as shit. said the same thing..."smells like pot in here, you been smoking pot?" i reply, "no dad come on you know me better than that i am not a pothead." woops...
    also the point of my post was to offer another suggestion. this stuff called orange chronic. its in a small orange spray bottle about 3in tall. covers up the strongest of smells and is great. if you can't find the other stuff offered above.

peace

8. Make yourself a sploof man. Its a necessity for indoor, stealth tokers.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3vDAdvxQLc"]YouTube - HOW TO MAKE A SPLOOF[/ame]

9. I had a fucked up stroy like this, well here it goes...

After hanging out with some friends and roasting a few bowls i decide that its time to call it a night and head home. It was like 2 am and when I got home my Dad was still awake I don't know why because normaly he would be asleep, so I said Hi trying to sound not baked out of my mind. I walk to my room and as I'm leaving I hear "Can I talk to you for a minute?" so I turn around thinking oohhh fuckk. So he tells me I smell like smoke so I say I was at a Bond fire (which I was) So then he wants to check my eyes and I can bearly keep them open because of the light lol. He says they are really red so I tell him its from the smoke of the fire. I guess this was good enough for him because he was like ok and I went to my room and fell asleep. the messed up thing is I don't know if I dreamed the whole thing or weather it really happended so it still kind of messes with my mind :D

10. "Then my Dad walks up

Dad: Smells like pot in here
    Mom: No it's ciggarettes."

Hahahhahaha

11. I never get caught because my mom smokes and the whole house smells like weed constantly... but she doesn't realize it aparently lol. Well i did get caught but she found my stash it wasn't that she smelled it.

12. I know huh? lol totally reminds me of my pops.