my AK47 x Lowryder show some love people

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420daily14, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Lol roughly how long ,just so I can gauge how mine are doing

2. not sure i havent kept trac

3. why did u use 6400k cfls for autoflowering strain and in flowering phase?

4. Ha ha ok buddy ill put a pic of mine on ere soon if that's cool u can let me know what ya think

5. time for harvest

Attached Files:

6. should i use the paper bag method on this small harvest?

third page has harvest pic

7. Did you give it a couple of days in pure dark an no water ,is take the side branchs off matey an if ur drying it like that watch out for mould buddy

8. This is my afghan kush ryder organic grow just sun light indoors 1st week of flowering what do ya think

Attached Files:

9. What size pot is that in? It looks like to much leafes..my ak47 was just 1 big bud maybe because I had it in a small pot

10. It's in a 34 cm pot Ye there's lots if leaf because it branching out wen it flowers so u get more bud sights different genetics to urs ill post a old pic of my easy ryders its not long been flowering this thing going to perform don't u worry Jim bob lol

11. Ye it was one of the freebies from attitude buddy

12. These are my easy ryders about a month ago I think not doing to bad considering the weather has been rubbish ,I have a blue widow ,critical +,Pakistan ryder ,new York 46 ,northern lights x big bud as well lol

Attached Files:

13. Try posting more pics of that afghan kush

14. Ere ya go

Attached Files:

15. I'm not sure if that would be a good strain to grow for me because it leafy do to I grow in a pc box what do u think? Considering I grow in small pot it might come out different Idk. Thong is the ak47 grows into 1 big cola and that's ideal for me..that's what I'm looking for

16. The height of your plant can be controlled by the size of the pot u put it in but this should have a five node cola an the branches will start competing with it in the right conditions there was a guy on ere that grew thc bomb from bomb seeds he chopped the top so it developed about six fat colas think it may be on YouTube but it was a good indoor set up

17. Five noded cola means 5 coals right?

18. Nodes are the spacing in-between the leafs upwards so however many main fan leafs u have running up ur plant that's how many nodes u have and the same wen the branching starts developing

19. U think I'm safe with 15 inches hight and 7 inches width growing that strain in my pc grow box in a small pot

20. Give me a sec buddy ill sort u a better one if u doing in ya pc grow box