Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My advice to beginner smokers on my 10 year anniversary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #21 fatblunts9-5-4, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    did you read that disclaimer at the start of the video? Look, you guys are misunderstanding what I'm saying with the admitting to possession stuff. This video is kind of a joke in the first part, those kids handed themselves over on a silver platter and this doesn't account for police officers who would tell you to take the bill of rights and shove it up your ass. The on the street info is very useful.

I'm not saying give yourself up without an opportunity to go below the radar, if you can use it properly what I said about showing respect and knowing your 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment rights should work. I never said admit to any crime you don't have to...

Now if I'm saying if a cop has you detained, rightfully, and you have weed on you, FROM MY EXPERIENCE: The cops will be your first judge, jury, and executioner. They SHOULD NOT be, but they will be, so if your going to get caught anyway and the police officer hasn't done anything wrong you could use as a reason to get the charges thrown out, might as well see if the cop wants to exercise his power of letting you go. I live in the WORST state for possession arrests and this is still my advice. While the system it self may be antique, not all the people working for it are.

2. As I said in the first place, let the cop know he's being recorded, I never said be sneaky about it. If anything be absolutely obvious about it. Fuckin put it on Ustream if you can lol...I never said don't get consent, the whole point of the recording is to make sure they aren't breaking any rules and in the case they do bend the law and your arrested becuase of it, you'll have something to show your lawyer in your defense.