my adventures with CYCLONE WRAPS

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by wwing1, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Anyone ever heard of these little bastards? My friend went to a head shop today and found an array of wraps 5 for 5 dollars, what a deal! So he picked me up a couple, one of which was this cyclone wrap.... a pre-wrapped blunt. not bad... I was skeptical at first but it ended up burning really well. They have a filtered end, too which if you aren't careful hurts like a bitch.

Also a nice j my friend rolled up...

Attached Files:

2. if you liked the cyclone, try out a stealth

3. They are great for city smoking, you just open the tube, get your nug in your hand, and slowly break it up and pack it while walking around. No need to find a bench to sit and roll at. I get them exclusively every time I go into nyc just for this reason. They burn and taste great, i am not a fan of the clear ones though, for some reason they seem to be more harsher even though the cellulose is supposed to be smoother.

4. Cyclone Per rolled blunts are soo good, white chocolate is my favorite.
    But im not sure I would walk around town smoking one thats pretty risky buissnes

5. Why is the cherry purple??

6. Cyclones are amazing!!!! I personally suck at rolling blunts and joints so these things are amazing. Perfect little container so you can pack it up and take it wherever. I strongly reccomend the slow burning ones, it may not have a flavor but it smokes so smooth. I love cyclones.

7. a few of my friends have tried these.. said they burned pretty fast and didnt like them that much.. id prefer a traditional dutch or game personally but whatever floats your boat.. best way to learn how to roll blunts is to start off with minis or cigarillos then move up to regular cigars

8. it sounds like a good idea if you can't roll, but I think that twisting up is a little easier than packing the buds.

9. I don't know my phone was picking up some weird colors apparently... I wish it actually burned that color!!!

I definitely liked the cyclones, they smoked well. My favorites will always be swisher sweets or zig zag wraps though, mainly because I like the experience of rolling it up myself :smoking:

10. LOL when i saw the purple cherry i almost flipped the fuck out. Too bad it isnt true lol

11. cyclones suck mabud just hit the nail on the head. they burn way too fast and unevenly no matter how tight and evenly you pack it. just roll your own

12. i like the clear cyclones... last time i went into this discount cig shop and the guy gave me 2 for free. i wasn't even looking at blunt wraps lol

13. i like cyclones. i'm smokin on one right now actually. legit.

14. Put some lean on that shit..

woooo :smoking:

15. Ive tried them afew times, i prefer them over blunts. Hate wrapping my weed in tobacco.

16. they make slow burining ones now that are greatly improved from the regular ones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Exactly what I was saying earlier... The slow burning ones are amazing.

18. Them things are so crazy dude...a proper hit and u are DONE