MY Absinthe came in today!!

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Alright I ordered a 32oz bottle of Muldovoys Czech absinthe in today..its 145 proof and has 28mg/kg of thujone in it.

Im going to get into the jaccuzi tonight, chase the dragon, smoke some opium i picked up from swaagstock last weekend..

it will be a sweeeet night of pure lucidity and divine thoughts..

ill update you guys in the morning of my exp.

2. good luck not burning out insides after spending a night in the hot tub. watch out! if you pass out in hot water you might relax too much and shit your self!

3. Damn, Your in for quite a night...

H, Opium And 72% booze...

Ive always wanted to try that booze, Never have, YET.

And i love me some opium.

Never done the H, Wont try it.

4. If you enjoy it and are interested enough to try it again:

www.wormwoodsociety.org

They have some good reviews for most of the major brands as well as a bunch of good general absinthe info.

5. haha man had this shit in the czech once was UNBELIEVABLE have fun im sure u will

6. WOW! What an insane night..

I didn't hallucinate..though I really was not expecting too. Lots of tracers and CEV's. I listened to di.fm the chillout channel. I felt so divine. I felt everything around me, and being one with myself. Ive never felt so whole. And I still feel that way. I woke up so happy this morning.nothing can get me down.

Im def. going to drink more..but not for a while..i want to savor what I have..anyways..I highly recommend trying absinthe for everyone..including you KSR..you would have a good time.

7. They took the hallucinating affects out of it in the 40s

8. There was a lull from the early 1900s through the 60s but it was still being produced according to the original recipies.

Theres plenty of Thujone in the Czech, Spanish, and French recipies today.

People often think you're gonna have some crazy acid experience or something. Nope.

Read up:
    http://www.wormwoodsociety.org/thujone.html

9. Damn dude, sounds like one chill evening, I haven't smoked opium in a few months I love that stuff.

10. My experience with Absinthe was not successful and me and a buddy split the entire bottle in a span of 2 nights. I got really trashed, it was a weird feeling drunk mainly because that stuff really soothes your stomach but I didnt get any psychedelic feeling what-so-ever. In fact, it is known today that Absinthe indeed does not cause halucinations; if you experience anything it is all a placebo effect. Not trying to bum you out but you will definitely get hammerd off of it...it is a weird feeling drunk; id say its like a 'lucid drunkeness'. However, with the combination of Opium im sure you will have a fuckin great time. Enjoy!

11. haha fuckin a man sounds like you had a bangin night ive wanted to try absinthe for a long ass time

12. Sounds like you had a chill time, that'll be sweet finishing the bottle off.