Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 8 days break experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bateu a nave, Mar 29, 2019.

1. After about 3 years of daily smoking, I was at a point where I could smoke a joint or an entire blunt and felt absolutely nothing, just a light pressure in the eyes. After 8 days without smoking, I finally broke my t break. I´m from Brazil and here we don´t have many options for marijuana, we usually smoke bricky weed. To break my break, I've got what I have the best (which is no good near a well-cultivated marijuana or what you normally find in dispensaries). With my traditional 8 hits, I was on Mars, and stayed very very high for about 2 hours when i´m fall sleep.
    During my break i drink a lot of water, take 3 omega 3 pills each day, and ride a lot my bicycle, for sure it help a lot.
    I hate breaks, but really 8 days did miracle in my highs.
    Now I want to reduce my consumption a bit, let's see when the low tolerance will last.

• Like Like x 3
  2. If you were taking 8 hits before your break and you took 8 hits after your break I think you should take another couple of days off before you reduce your intake. When I end a break I reduce my usage and like your experience I too enjoy a better high but then I slowly increase my intake as my tolerance grows until I'm back at pre break levels. That may happen even to those of us who aren't looking to get blitzed, even if we're satisfied with a mild buzz it takes increasing amounts to reach the same level of mild buzz. I think if you took your usual 8 hits after your break then you've not going to be satisfied with stopping at 6, you'll need another break first, even a short one would probably be fine. For a while.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ive been on a break for 10 weeks now after smoking daily for almost 10 years. its not so hard

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I always fuck up my TO breaks. I end up not smoking for 2 weeks then the first time I smoke i smoke a half oz and my TO is back. Lmao

5. I usually do a T break of 2 days and after five hits of mid-upper grade I'm hella stoned.
    But I don't typically blaze to get totally fuc3ked up, just enough to get a "definite stone" and this is an enjoyable high for me. I really have no reason to blaze up 3 or 4 times per day---I"m more a user than an abuser. T breaks are great, not only can you get a better high, but you also give your brain and body a chance to detox which is a good thing.

6. Yes, you are right ... but as I said the brazilian weed is not of a good quality, so I need at least my 8 hits... even when I did not have such a high tolerance was the amount I used.

7. My first session after 8 days break was awsome, the second session a lit bit worse, but good too, the next sessions my tolerance was already high again, this in 3 days.
    With a 30 days break, after how many sessions the tolerance go high agains?

8. Your tolerance will always come back fast in my experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sure, so this way, why do a full month long break? If in few sessions our old tolerance is back... My longest break was for 15 days, but in that time my tolerance was not so high, so i fell any difference... but now that my tolerance is very very high, few days i think can do the most trick...

10. I cut back to 1-2 times per week. Much cheaper, clear headed during the week, and the high is so much stonier and more enjoyable. My avatar pic is from last saturday..

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yes, i think this is the best way to enjoy the weed high...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tolerance disables receptors and a long tolerance break allows them to heal and the tolerance takes longer to return. A short tolerance break simply cleans the receptors that are still functioning and allows them time to restock chemicals. It can take months to fix broken receptors.

13. I’ve never done a t break don’t think I’d last a week. Every time I start to get bored with a high I either change strains or change the way I consume. I’ve got 13 different strains laying around and I consume 3 different ways.

14. Speaking of boring, I'm on another break now, this is about day 5. It's not for tolerance though, the THC is kicking my heart rhythm in the ass and until I get my meds adjusted correctly smoking's out. The boring part of taking a break bothers me the most, that and I find my cooking isn't as good as I thought, food just isn't appealing. I once took a 3 year break, I was taking 2 drug tests a week and they were monitored, there was simply no way I could cheat. That was hundreds of tests at about $30 a pop.