my 7 week old baby =]

Discussion in 'General' started by jminnich500, Sep 27, 2008.

1. well as you may have seen before i love posting pictures of my pets, i had to get rid of the last 2 but just picked up a 7 week old golden retreiver, his name is rocket and he follows me around everywhere

Attached Files:

2. Cute. I cant wait till I get a dog

3. By far one of the cutest puppies ive seen.

4. awww he's sooo friggin cute
    i just want to cuddle with him!! :D

i love dogs sooo much

5. your not allowed! i cuddle with him!

6. dude with that dog on your side, you should be seein' a serious increase in pussy.

7. haha fo sho my bro..oh and to the girl who wanted to cuddle with him..its a package deal babe lmfao

8. That is one cute ass puppy

9. Cute little bastard has the munchies ... just look at him sniffing at that food!

10. one word.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

11. aaawwwwwwww that is such a cute puppy!!!!!!!!!!! is it a golden retriever by chance? causei love those dogs

12. may i make lov to him hahahah dude hes so cute hha like on of those movie dogs.
    i got a a cat called sabona.. i have a photo 235270788_m.jpg

13. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

14. Dude, this is what you need to do.

1. Get dog
    2. Go to park with hot girls
    3. ???
    4. Practice making babies

15. Who's a good little doggie!? Who's a good little doggie!?

Yes you are! Yes you are!

16. That dog is fucking baller.
    I want a weenie dog so bad.

17. haha yes he is a goldren retriever to whoever asked..it says in the first post.sooo if any girls would like to cuddle with him just give me your name and number and ill bring him by:hello:he doesnt bite......but i do ;)

18. Really cute dog. Been thinking about getting a dog almost non stop for the last 2 days, Just got my own appartment at the start of the month. Not really sure if i should yet or wait for a few months. Don't know seen some puppys and its hard to keep saying no. lol

19. man i would wait, 1.)you will be getting up everynight every 2-4 hours to let him out.

its like having a baby