My 6000w (3)4x8scrog

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by CALIgc420, May 21, 2010.

1. wow!
    great op dude.
    subscribed!

2. Now thats a grow op. Very nice CALI. You should get a very good amount of bud from all that you have going. Think im gonna smoke and stare at these pics.:bongin:

3. Same here I'll smoke to that , This thread is gonna be fucking insane when the bud comes around. You won't be able to keep up with the replies or pic requests :D

4. alright here's an update this is from day 35 of flower. the last 2 pics are from the tray I'm not scrogging but doing what I call traditional training and that is master kush, the rest is green crack!!!:smoking:

Attached Files:

5. Hell yeah dude your grow is on point very very nice setup.

6. #26 CALIgc420, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    thanks smokey n thanks for checking out the thread, I do it so hopefully someone can learn something from mine just like i learn a ton from other people's threads on here, thats why I really love this website, it's not real easy to just talk to anyone about your garden in person, ya know! :hello::D

7. Very nice bro!!! I am looking forward to seeing this one grow for sure!! Big ups +rep Peace

8. thanks doc! I checked out your setup n I like what u got going to bro, but DAYUM what kind of camera do u have man cause ur pics are crazy?!

9. I usually shoot with a Canon D50 but I don't have a good macro lens so the closeup pics are often done with a Canon Powershot Sx-100is. Thanks bro! Peace

10. thats crazy cause I use a powershot SD790 IS. I wonder if thats not as good a power shot as urs, just cause I feel like my pics suck, lol. thanks bro:smoking:

11. Your pics look fine to me. The trick is to get the white balance dialed in. On powershots, you cannot do this in AUTO, so use P or some other setting. Then you can adjust the white balance with the auto adjust feature where you point it at your subject and hit DISP. before you shoot the pic. Hope this helps. Peace

12. you mean on the flash setting? I just feel like I can't take pics to do it justice.

13. No not the flash setting the Custom White Balance setting. If you have the user manual, it tells you exactly how to use this feature. If not, you can download one here:

Canon PowerShot SD790 IS / DIGITAL IXUS 90 IS User manual Download

Go to page 102 & 103 for instructions. Peace

14. bro u r seriously a legend just for going outa your way to find that link for me, dam thanks man if I could give u more rep I would, that's why I love this site!:hello:

15. No problem bro. This way I can see those greens in true color!!!

16. alright folks, sorry it's been a while since i put pics up but here's some new ones, let me know what u guys think any predictions on weight? :smoke::eek: by the way these are from day 46 of flower.

Attached Files:

17. Man, those are some nice buds my friend. The pics are getting much better. When you use the custom white balance feature, try pointing at the plant or kinda towards the light when you click the adjust button and see how it affects the white balance. It will blow your mind lol.

18. thanks doc yea im workin on the pics getting better but ill try that and see what happens. by the way, your stuff is lookin good man, why don't u bend them through the screen more though?

19. :wave:looking great cali. what do you think of the screen opening size? seems to work great. just wondering if you would modify anything...ie bigger holes, tighter, more/less supportive? im about to setup a 4x8 tray, and im looking for ideas on the screens. those openings look about 2 inches or so?

weight guess??? I'd be more confidant if i knew how many plants, but ill guess on square footage.

4(32sqft x 30gr.)= 8.5 lbs. or 24-32k(ish)

"money doesn't just grow on trees!"
    - mom & dad

Good luck to you... cant wait to see the next months process. keep it coming.:metal:

20. thanks anthony, the holes are actually more like 1x1 but they stretch when u stretch the screen and one thing I like about it is I can set up the screen by myself on a 4x8 tray when the plants are kinda big. (I veg in a different spot) it comes in a 50'x4' roll and its easy to work with. I actually tried putting up the 2x2 chicken coop wire and it didnt work to well lol. its honestly more supportive than I thought it would be, and if I need the holes to get bigger then I cut the hole open and it doesnt effect the strength of it at all... as far as number of plants, I run 5 under each light so 10 per tray... can u explain that equation a little better bro? I'm a stoner and bad with math, bad combo lol thanks for stopping by bro:smoke::wave: