My 6 foot tall indoor 400w plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zombiesnweed, Jan 27, 2012.

1. This is my first ever grow . I've sorta lost track how long this has been flowering but I got this as a seedling the first week of October. Started with cfls then went to a 400w hps. My fan leaves are starting to die off. People have told me that's normal in flowering. Other than that. My main canopy is the size of my head and all the others are about the size of a closed fist. Enjoy the pics. More to come :). [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. nice plant

3. Do you have any idea on the strain???

4. Yield estament= 6.8 ounces

5. I don't know exactly what the strain is. Its a bag seed. The bud was purple as hell. I'll Have to post the picture

6. I don't know exactly what the strain is. Its a bag seed. The bud was purple as hell. I'll Have to post the picture

7. Except it didn't come out purple this time I guess lol

8. Nicee plant dude :hello:

Hopefully that's not the only shower in the house :poke:

9. Yea I sacrificed my hygiene for weed lol. Na I have 3 showers. That ones in the basement and no one likes to use it cause it's cold down there lol

10. She be a SheBeast man...lol. That purple nug looked freakin awesome...Nice Grow.

11. What the hell made her top cola get so freakin huge( HPS I assume in conjunction with some nutes? ), honestly though beautiful plant man. What nutes did you use?

12. Smoke it all at once mayne, you'll be so high forever

13. [quote name='"White ManPanda"']What the hell made her top cola get so freakin huge( HPS I assume in conjunction with some nutes? ), honestly though beautiful plant man. What nutes did you use?[/quote]

I'm using cutting edge solutions micro grow and bloom. I only give it 1 gallon doses every 3-4 waterings.

14. Run a small AC unit in there at night and the purple should pop right out! Still cant get over the shower grow room! haha! Lovin it!

15. [quote name='"LilJ86"']Run a small AC unit in there at night and the purple should pop right out! Still cant get over the shower grow room! haha! Lovin it![/quote]

Haha thank you. Ill definitely look into running an ac unit. But my dads a Jew with my electricity bill. It's hard enough convincing him to keep the hps on lol

16. Nice, man! Careful with those seedlings under 12/12, or those little girls will start flowering.

17. None peak hours are during the night.. Use that in your argument! lol