My 500th POST!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pothead Pete, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Well I made it to 500 posts!!! Here's to another 500. My thanks go out to all the members here at Grasscity who have helped me tremendously in my growing techniques!!!!

2. Yayyyy. Now send some pot over. LOL j/k. Congrats!

3. i thinkk we shouldent have a post count... cause it sees sometimes people with a few thousand posts have like a higher opinon that some with just a few.. i dont think that way but if you read some of the posts and reactions you can tell... its just another way to like gain respect.. i dunno..

4. When I first found this site I DID indeed make more posts than I do know. But that is because I was like a kid with a new toy!!!! Aren't most of us like that? As you all can see this is my 501st post. So I haven't been here in a couple of days!!! It's not like I am purposely racking up posts. I think if someone has something constructive to say they should feel free to add posts as they see fit. If a post contains only the letters O.K.,well then that's fine with me. These people took the time out to respond. Who are we tell tell people their posts aren't long enough!!!We are all here to enjoy each others knowledge of Cannabis,and to use this knowledge as a starting point in all communications!!!! Peace!!!!!!!