Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 5 n 3/4 inch blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metalace, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Well i got my new Blunt roller in today. A 8 Inch roller and my Gizeh auto roll box yesterday. THe Gizeh Roll box only rolls a 60mm joint but damn can you pack it in.
    I will enjoy these.

Attached Files:

2. Cool, but cmon man blunts are meant to be rolled by hand.

3. Not really man. You want a nice tight as hell one you roll em with a roller no wasted weed

4. I know people who roll blunts by hand so tight its an annoyance to try and smoke them...

I pefer my blunts a little loose myself though.. I seem to get alot more smoke that way..

5. i dont like to waste weed

6. why smoke blunts then if you dont like to waste weed? and hand rolled blunts are just as good as blunts rolled with a roller, it all depends on the person preparing it.

7. cause b/c i smoke with friends

8. god im so stoned... those 2 rock

9. Rollers?Hahaha...
    Learn to roll by hand man,don't be lazy.

10. i remember one time me and the homies smoked a footlong blunt...this sh!t burned so slow..over an hr.:hello: i was so stoned:smoking:

11. how much weed was used for the ft long?

12. Not lazy rollers packs the shit in you can use more and it smokes longer.

13. I'd tend to disagree. It totally depends upon how good the roller is.

14. not really. It depends on if you know how to use one. Otherwise your gonna fuk up the blunt and blame the roller. cause you dont know how to use it.

15. we used a (1/4):hello:

16. its not all about bein lazy... ive tried to roll blunts forever and i just suck at it... they come out like shit every time so i just have friends do it... a roller would be nice though

anyway nice blunt dude!

17. Damn, this guy is collecting shit for using a ROLLER?

18. They have yet to come to the darkside.

19. nice blunt.

i prefer to hand roll mine because it's part of my ritual. that and it's so damn fun.