my 4th of july weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Foreman, Jul 5, 2005.

1. wow, this weekend some of the coolest, craziest shit happend. one of my brother-in-laws comes out to my room and tells me that everyone inside is getting drunk and that they want to get high, so i pull out my new bong and load it up. so its me, my friend and my two brother-in-laws and we're smoking a bowl and then my dad walks in. :eek: the bowl's empty when it gets to my dad so he pulls out this little metal capsule thing and loads a FAT bowl, then he says that its champagne. it hit so smooth. the funny thing is my dad didnt know how to use a pull carb i guess because he needed help with it. so i got high with my dad and we're cooler with each other now. by the way before all this shit happened my friend said something about coke and i tried it, tried about 3 lines, then about 20 mins later and start to feel the drip. it was wierd but tasted like shit. almost had some shrooms earlier in the day too but i didnt have my wallet on me. Also, yesterday was the last time im going to be smoking for the next 6 weeks. gotta get clean so i can get a job that pays $30 and hour. so to every1 in the city i'll see you all in six weeks :wave:

2. Happy for you! Fun is always good for the spirit and so is marijuana!
    -Thinker

3. oh man dude, my 4th rocked! We lit off a bunch of illegal fireworks since out city is gay and won't let us launch stuff more than 5 feet of the ground. So we lit off a bunch roman candles, black cats etc etc. And then we made some homemade fireworkds (1 Film Canister filled with black powder taped up with fuse added = BOOM) We put a coffee can on top of it and it blew up, and like 5 seconds later someone says "Where's the can?" and then another 2 seconds pass and THEN we hear it fall. I laughed so hard! I love this holiday