Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 4th of July Story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ryler, Jul 5, 2011.

1. So after watching fireworks with my family and girlfriend, we head back down to the pond we were chilling at, but as we walk back some idiot, drunk out of his mind, decides to act like he's hot shit and starts calling everybody out, he even attempted to kick my grandma.

And thats basically where it all started my cousin (he's a local MMA fighter) sees that happen, comes running towards us, and all of a sudden my whole family swarms the guy. The most retarded part is the drunk-asses family thinks they can be hot shit too and start calling us out.

Then the cops show up. We're not backing down, neither is the fucking drunk idiots, so since the cops can't control the situation, they pull out the taser and start threatening everybody. They told everybody to clear the area and go home.

So me and my girlfriend hop in my car, I turn my car on and proceed to drive out (keep in mind that I own a honda civic w/ a turbo so my car is pretty loud). Anyways as I'm pulling out, my cars is revving pretty loud, but I cant help it, the cop shines his flashlight in my window, as I am trying to see if the road is clear or not and instead of tapping on my window or asking me to roll it down, he POUNDS on my window three times. I roll down my window and ask him what the fuck his problem is, he asks me "if I know how to drive this car?", I told him that I clearly do, and his response is...

"then stop driving like a girl"

Really? Is that the best thing that cop could do? Instead of tending to the crowd of drunken assholes, all he can do is harass me about something I can't help?

Its shit like that that just makes me lose faith in police...What a way to end my 4th of July. I had to go home and smoke me a joint to calm my nerves.

In the end all I can pretty much say or feel right now is fuck every police officer who think they can do what they want, and can be so ignorant to what is really going on.

Feel free to comment on my story GC.

2. what a douche

3. you can drive a turbo car without obnoxiously revving it. cars that are turbo'ed don't rev themselves lol

4. lol yah maybe I was a little pissed off at the fact that the cops were being so ignorant to the situation at hand so I guess I was revving my engine a little..

5. I drive a srt 4 and I can keep the revs down. I understand if your saying the exhaust is loud as hell and that's nothing u can control. But I don't understand what u mean not being able to keep the revs down?

6. he didn't say he was revving it obnoxiously, and if he was, that would actually be the opposite of driving like a girl. That cop was just a douche

7. yah mostly exhaust, but I might have been revving my engine a little bit too :devious:

8. yeah that's one of the reasons i hate police i have dealt with them my whole life and my stepfather was a police officer one thing I absolutely despise is that when that catch you with canibus or anything of that nature they just pop little smug jokes towards you.

Like honestly they cant be professional with their career their police officers not stand up comedians i dont want to hear their opinions just be professional and do your job

9. damn honda kids :devious:
    kidding, i like all cars lol. sounds like a shitty 4th though.
    but yet it's another reason why its ridiculous how alcohol is socially acceptable whereas marijuana isn't

10. But I mean the point of this thread wasn't too talk about me revving my engine or how loud my exhaust is, its that fact that cops can be so ignorant. I just don't understand how the cops could totally ignore the drunken piece of shit and give everyone else trouble...I mean we were all pretty upset because that idiot tried to kick my GRANDMA! Who does that? Its just ridiculous how the cops were harassing me, when they should be tending to the guy who caused the whole situation..

11. Some dude tried to kick your grandma, and a cop calling you a "girl" is what gets your panties all in a bunch?!?!

Ya ya ya, fuck the police, whatever..... He could have been way worse though. Since you were involved in the situation, he could have made you get your ass out the car, give a statement, etc.

If I had to guess, he was probably trying to ID a suspect, saw your car leaving, made sure you weren't the suspect, and then was just annoyed you were driving a foreign car and had to take a shot at you lol.

For real though. NBD man. NBD.

12. exactly, some people are just assholes

13. My 4th...

So my night was going great! me, my older brother, and older sister all decide to pick up an eight of some dank shitt! We decide since its the 4th to roll a big ass blunt to kick off the night! :smoking: We leave my dads house around 3 p.m and head over to my moms for some bbq :yummy: After tokin up the whole blunt (purple thunder!!) we decide to finally head over to her place. we get there and my mom has 3 bottles of her margarita mix on the table and says that this is for the night! :yay: after downing 2 and 1/2 bottles of it we decide to go back to my dads for the fireworks, as were leaving we get in the car and pull of her drive, just then my brother starts yorkin his guts out! after the 45 min car ride was over he had thrown up 4 times 2 of which in my car! after the night was over we all decide to hit up my vape for an hour sesh at 1 in the morning!

Great night!
    work at 6 a.m
    FUCK!!

14. No the problem is that they knew where the guy was he was just standing there on the side, so they really had no right to harass me, because I did nothing wrong, besides the fact that I was upset because my grandma could've gotten hurt....its just ridiculous how they could be so ignorant, and not tend to the guy causing problems and harass us....Its not like I hate all cops, I can respect a cop who is professional, respectful, and can do his job correctly, I cannot respect a cop who is a dick

15. Power is greatly abused in the u.s , but he coulda been way worse as Longbottomleaf said

16. I feel ya, but it's tough to decipher what a cop is doing and why.

Remember. He probably just heard a call on the radio "Large fight in progress." He shows up on scene and has very little clue of what is going on. If someone was trying to flee it is his job to stop that person and make sure they don't leave the scene. He really was probably making sure you weren't involved. It's all a bunch of what-if's, I know, but it just seems like a petty thing to get all worked up about.

Sorry to hear your 4th ended so poorly, though. Don't blame America!! LOL

17. lol yah i probably sound like a little bitch, but fuck it, its over time to toke up :smoke:

18. whata douche, both of them

19. Is he supposed to be grateful the cop didn't pull him out and beat him?

That's whats wrong with the police we don't hold them to a higher standard they can just shoot a man and get away with it saying i thought he pulled out a gun ends up it was a wallet to show his i.d

i don't wanna be happy living in shit and be grateful when they give me piss

20. Nah, not at all. I used to get upset over every little thing a cop did until I actually met and became friends with some cops. They do a lot of little things which seem annoying, and sometimes even wrong, to others, but as a cop during a call/investigation it makes perfect sense. Now I choose to think it through before reacting and just assuming they were "abusing their power." Not saying that they don't, because there are definitely some that do....:(

Anyway, you're right!
    1. Fuck it.
    2. It's over.
    3. Time to toke up!!!