Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 420th Post

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phishisgroovin, Nov 22, 2005.

1. well i have finally made it to that magical number of 420 posts :hello:

it sure did take me a long time since i have been a member of grasscity for 2 years now. anyways thought i should chill and smoke a bowl of dank at 420 for my 420th post and listen to farmhouse by phish :smoke:

2. congrats man i hope i get there

3. looks like i have some post whoring to do. heh jk. Well done.

4. congrats!!! I am workin my way up there slowly but surely!!:D make the post count!!

5. Nice man, but come on farmhouse? Tweezer bro Tweezer phish kick so much ass.

6. Good work but what ya know its my 420th post aswell :hello: :smoke: :hello:

7. congrats as well :wave:

hope you smoked a phat bowl like i did for my 420th post. peace

8. this next joint is for you guys

9. ill have to remember to celebrate mine as well. i have a ways to go. congrats at that

10. this bowl of resin im bout to smoke is for yall....congrats lol

this is my 98-somthing post :hello:

edit: oh snap...haha, only 7 more to get to 1,000...haha, FOUR didgits!! :eek:

11. congrats. here's to another 420!

:wiggle: