Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 420 could be ruined. Advice PLEASE

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spartan3500, Apr 20, 2010.

1. There is a big question mark on my 420 plans for later tonight/tomorrow. Any help/advice is much appreciated:

I have a drug test to pass for my summer job. I'm not sure of the date, but at earliest it will be the first week of June. I am a big guy, 6'3" and 250lbs with an average metabolism, who has been smoking at least once a day since September. As of today, I have gone 2 weeks without smoking to start my break, but I would really like to celebrate 420.

If I smoke tomorrow, will that basically make my 2 week break so far pointless? And, do you think like 5 weeks would be enough to get the rest of the THC out of my system?

Thanks

2. ya 5 weeks would be really good it takes about 27 days to get THC completly out of ur system without doing anything and if u do detox kits and drink a shit load of water and work out u can get it out in 2 weeks so ya ur 420 is not ruined i almost got caught today which i would be fucked if i did ... good thing for naive and guluibal ppl

3. yea you're golden. smoke it up.

4. Most def. I have a few friends that are on probation and they usually stop smoking 2-3 weeks before their test and they've never failed it. A few have even gone up to a week before without stopping, although I wouldn't suggest being that daring.

5. first week of june? forgetaboutit

toke up

6. agreed.
    This works for me with 2 weeks time to spare before a mj pee test (follicle test this won't work).

50 pushups a day for 3-5 days a week (which is minimal excercise to help you sweat out toxins)
    Apple Cider Vinegar 2 tablespoons in a cup of water (bragg's brand is best) at least 2 times a week + aloe pulp juice everyday, especially before the drug test.
    These are all natural ways to detoxify your body and stored fat that may be holding thc molecules that could jeapordize your drug test..

Or you could buy one of those overpriced drinks and chug some an hour and half before your drug pee test.

7. Shit man I got the same problem, I got a big bag of weed and possibly nobody to smoke it with :( being alone on 420 smoking pot sucks, any advice?

8. thanks everyone i think i will. only 5 more hrs haha

9. I'll smoke to that, :p.

10. Not only is it not ruined but you just had a 2 week tolerance break. You're gonna be so gone bro. Have a high 420.

11. drive to my place

12. yes you would be clean by then, however, if you are not a strong person, you really gotta make sure that you wont smoke the day after, and the day after that, and so on. make sure u only smoke on on 420 and thats it

13. bro you're fine. trust me.
    i pass while high as a pothead.
    you can pass while smoking for one day after a 2 week break and then having another break at least 1.5 weeks long.
    i mean unless you're unhealthy and don't drink the right amount of water per day... i mean we are 75%+ water, do your body a favor :)

14. i've passed them in under a week but i have a very fast matabolism. You'll be fine, burn on

15. Oh dude relax LMAO piss tests are a fucking joke i've literally taken them stoned outta my mind and passed everytime just by drinking like 2 bottles of water. Enjoy your 420 dude:)

16. Im around the same size as you, and as far as I know it can take longer for bigger people to pass drug tests. However, you have 5 weeks, and weed only stays for up to a month, so you're fine. Have a good 4/20!

17. This is better than christmas im so excited

think of all the people at once takin that first 420am hit at the same time...i can just hear all the lighters flickering now...and together at 420 all us smokers unite to say yeah were doing this ...well be foreva lovin jah

18. its 4/20. u gota smoke. drink a lot for a few days in a row. also u culd buy some tetox sht rly works

19. 5 weeeks is plenty of time. If I were you I would give myself no more than 3. I generally give myself a week and a half. I have a rediculously high metabolism though.