My 4 pipes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Kush Zombie MEX, Nov 11, 2012.

1. How you guys doing? This will be my first thread here on Grass city. My name is Ricardoand I live in Mexico City. I recently started smoking weed again a couple ofmonths ago, I had smoked weed before (5 years ago) but was never a heavy smoker, only a couple of times perweek.

Long storyshort, I started smoking again, loving it actually. Not smoking every day but some 4 days a week. It all fell into place;my girl friend gave me 4 pipes out of the blue one day (she just told me she saw them, liked them and decided it was a good gift for me ;)). I had not smokedanything for like 5 years, so I decided to give it a try again an actually usethe pipes and not keep them as just a “gift”.

Here are the 4 pipes she gave me.. watcha guys think?

Attached Files:

2. What is that first one? It looks crazy lol :) but I think she got you a nice starter kit of pipes to play with. You certainly gotta good gal :)

3. No need to be cryptic. You don't have to hide where you're from here.

4. The first pipe is a pre-Hispanic archaeological piece reproduction (aztec).. Its weird looking I like it. Could be my favorite out of the 4..

5. Not hiding! LOL I was just trying to let you guys know alittle bit more about myself ;)

6. Beautiful pieces :) welcome to the city!

7. I wish my girlfriend would buy me paraphernalia. Not even sure why I'm keeping her around otherwise. :rolleyes:

Sweet goods, bro. I like that little wooden one.

And welcome to GC!

8. Thank you ;)

9. LOL.. Thanks bro. Yes, it was a very good gift!

10. Welcome to the city man. Nice little pipe set you got there. :smoke:

11. You got more pipes in one gift than I've owned my whole career of smoking haha I've only owned 3 bowls, I'm a one bowl at a time kinda guy. I've got a bubbler and a bong too, bong is my favorite. But anyway, those are some sweet bowls you've got there brochacho, I particularly dig the blue glass one.

12. would have rather bought a nice glass on glass tube, but 4 pipes is pretty cool too! :smoke:

I really like the blue one, the colors are very vibrant.

13. Thank you guys for the warm welcome! Will continue experimenting with the herb. So far I have smoke some good mango kush and some sativa cultivated in the state of michoacan!

14. I'm thinking on buying a bong too. But i'm a bit new on that still, not sure what piece would be good to start with. I wanna get something that wont need to be "upgraded" real soon