My 4/20

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ROFL A PIGGY, Apr 21, 2011.

1. So I've been on a t-break since when I ran out of weed for maybe a month or more cause I'm getting my med card in less than a month (saving for card & mmj), and my friends are shocked that I'm not going to smoke on 4/20, and I'm like "yeah it sux but its w/e).

I found an extra hidden sash that I found while rummaging the house (must've hid it when I was high, when I'm high I always am hiding shit in places I can't ever find when I'm sober).

I was like sweet, so I go and find my bong, and pull it out, then try to find my slider but I couldn't find it (still can't find it..) so I was bummed. then at like 11pm I found a pen that when emptied looked like it could fit nicely into my bong, so I gutted it then attached a bowl to the top, and voila it fit snugly into my bong, and the pull on it was amazing. sorry I'm rambling I'm like gone right now aha.

so I loaded it up, went down to the garage and packed and smoked 3 fat hits at 11:53 pm on 4/20, just in time :D Then I went and ate some jello.

Then I came upstairs, and I'm here typing right now.

whoa, I don't even know what's happening.

so anyways I've still got a lot of dank left, like 2 bowls more...gonna go smoke it, later!:wave:

I'll check back in when I'm done :smoke:

2. lucky bastard, my 4/20 wasn't as clutch as i'd hoped.

3. well i had class on 4/20 but i went to my school and smoked mad joints and bowls w/ a few classmates and i was able to buy a 30 sack from my buddy