My 4/20

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dopethrone420, Apr 21, 2011.

1. It was pretty epic, the first 4/20 I reallly celebrated. My dealer was an idiot, he kept telling me he would get the bud to me but then later telling me the same thing, so I didn't have any weed at all that day. I saw a guy I knew walking away from school so I caught up to him and got him to try to contact my dealer.

We came to the bench on the trail in the woods that was the stoner spot for my high school. When we got there, about 4 people were there just finishing smoking a joint. In addition, I was with 3 other people. They wanted to smoke the roach, but nobody had a bowl. Luckily for them, I had one on me, so I was invited into the rotation. I got a hit from the burning roach, then the group of us, plus a few of my friends and a few other guys, around 12 in total, started passing bowls of weed around. We passed over ten bowls.

After that, one guy got everbody to pitch and rolled a 2g joint. Another guy pulled out a bowl and filled it with some hash. The bowl and the joint were passed around. The hash lasted longer then the joint. One of the guys then wanted to borrow my bowl, so I let him, and him, me, and a few of my friends passed 3 bowls of his weed. After this my friend's dealer came through and he picked up. We walked to my house, running unsafely across traffic a number of times. At my house we blazed 6 bowls over the course of the night and watched the third season of Metalocalypse. I still have a bit of weed so I'm about to take a bedtime toke.
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: