my 4/20 rant!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lil Loko, Apr 21, 2007.

1. i need somewhere to vent!!

Okay... So yesterday was 4/20.. I've been striving all day to get my hands on some weed.. So I finally get some -- a phat sack of 4 huge nugs for $15 -- at around 4pm.. I'm thinkin, you know, this is gonna be a great day.. Well I go home and do some odds-and-ends till around 5, when I pop in Scarface and fall asleep!-- Like an idiot!!!!!

Now it's 7:40pm I wake up.. I'm thinkin "fuck!"... Cuz I was supposed to go over my friends house around 6pm cuz he was showing me this program he uses to make songs (rap).. Now waking up at the time I did, what I do? I WENT BACK TO SLEEP!

So now I wake up at 8:41pm and my mom aint home, she went out to the bars and usually when she does this she doesnt come home till early morning hours.. So that was my que, to get up, do my thang on 4/20... But instead what do I do? I go in my brothers room (where he's watching SmackDown), and I crawl into his bed......................... AND FALL ASLEEP!!!!!! LIKE A FUKKIN FOOL!!!!!!!!

Now at 11:30pm I wake up again -- the kids (lil bro and lil sis) are around me sleeping too.. I tried, really hard I tried, to get up and save myself while its still 4/20.. I was up for 5 minutes -- AND FELL THE FUKK BACK TO SLEEP, DAMNIT!!!!!

So now I wake up at 1:56am, still Mom aint home -- and its usually around this time she gets home.. Well sure enough, 5 minutes later she walks in the door -- pitch drunk from partying at the bars for 7 hours -- SEVEN HOURS!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm fukkin furious... Because i rarely seldom get the chance to smoke anymore (mom got me on lockdown while i'm in her house << long story.... buncha shit has happened) and here I am - stuck starring at 4 wonderfully beautiful green buds..!! And prolly wont get another chance like this for God knows how long..!!

/END SLASH FUCKIN RANT!!!

2. you should of woke up, made some coffee, and smoked that shit up

3. You should of bought an energy drink or somethin

4. thats good advice for him, maybe he will time travel and make use of it

5. Shit sucks dude, why are so you tired?

6. Well that made me laugh. Mabey you should start using cocaine.

7. Say fuck you to her.. ur 18(or u should be) and ur own man/ or woman and you cant be forced to stay in a building. Go outside and toke.

8. sometimes sleep is more important than smoking. even tho they go great together

9. Man, that sucks.

I can kind of relate because i got real sick on 4/20.

I was also supposed to get some KB but that never happened and i had to settle for high-mid.

Oh well, there is always next year.

10. Cant... I used to have my own place (i turn 20 next month).. but yeah i had an apartment with acouple of friends, then we got evicted.. so i moved back into my parents house... which then i got in trouble with the law and placed on house arrest. and my mom is a bitch.. she's extremely against weed (even though she used to be a Flower girl -- go figure :confused:) .. so the slightest notion i make towards smoking she's gets infuriated. and i cant take that chance of her fucking me over and getting me into more trouble.

11. i was going to write a longer post BUT I FELL ASLEEP!!!!!! LIKE A FUKKIN FOOL!!!!!

12. Lmmfao^^^^

13. What I do is keep a bucket of water next to my bed and put a rag in the water and when you wake up splash your face and you'll immediately wake up. Better to use hot water, where you wake up go to the bathroom grab a rag and pour hot water on it and splash it on your face. Wakes you up like coffee but better, kinda gets rid of the headache most people get in the morning. "Caution may burn if its too hot" :p

14. You too, bro? Damn..