Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 4/20 Jar!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Broosh, Mar 2, 2009.

1. So I have a little jar where I started collecting a bunch of different kids of buds [each pickup I do, i'll just put in a small bud or so].

Here's what it looks like so far. Once 4/20 hits i'll be rolling a blunt and be throwing in ALL of my kief in it [me and a friend wanted a kief blunt, but of course that would burn far too quickly]

Hopefully i'll have more in about a month and a half :) It's about a quarter currently. Oh, and btw, those 2 purples are both different types of purples [one Kush and one no-name] (the no-name was better)

Anyone else have any sweet plans on 4/20? I'm sure everyone does.

Attached Files:

2. im doing the same exact thing man, i only got 6 different buds so far though. It's gonna be a good time. i like the purps by the way

3. In my opinion a tight pinner joint is the best way to smoke kief...

I love kief... wish people sold it....

4. #4 nanoman3000, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    nice stash man, got some of my own too :D
    [​IMG]

Grand master purple, second is some Grape ape, third is the sour D, and last but not least the Lemon Kush :D

Attached Files:

5. I'm stoked for 4/20! I'm saving money up to buy an O of G13, and my friend just bought a volcano its gonna be sikkk.

6. #6 BongsRule-Endof, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Good luck with that...

@ Broosh, thats a fucking cool idea man, might start doing that myself.

7. Hope that air sealed tight. Can't wait till 4/20! :smoking:

8. dude great idea i so wish i was doing this like two months agO!

so far i have 0 anything saved for 4/20

9. this year's 420 will be a bit different for me. My girl should be getting the axe around the first week of april, and im turning virtually all of it (save the prettiest nugs) into BHO, which will be saved for the lucky day:smoking:

10. but of course!

11. my birthday is really close to 4/20, so I always get a little help from my friends:D

living the high life.

12. Nice buds man, make sure you keep them as air tight as possible. 4-20 is still a month plus away. That's an awesome idea though man, smoke salad shit all day long. Unfortunately I have school on 4/20, but Imma be high all day nonetheless!

13. I'll never be able to do anything on 4/20, it's my sisters birthday!

14. Those purps look dope man.

I was actually thinking about getting high on 420.

15. Why think...just do it. I know I'm prolly gonna get a half oz. of medical roll a big blunt and call it a day.

16. haha i'm doing this same thing! i just started my nug jar today, even went out and bought a special jar for it. so far it's only got a 1.1 gram nug, but i've got 7 weeks haha.

17. Just get ripped and eat a bunch of fucking cake, that would be a great 4/20 man. Cake and Ice cream mmmmhhh...

18. this guy knows what he's talking about

19. hahahaha,
    i remember last four twenty, all of my homies and i got together and got mega-ultra-super-blasted and when we went into his living room, someone had left the tv on and guess what was just starting to appear on the screen...

Walt Disney Pictures presents...

D2: The Mighty Ducks

with the Iceland team and everything...shit was too much to take in, but we watched the entire fucking movie like nothing and it was better than i remember it.

then after that we found out my buddies place was in a pizza deadzone, so we had to huck 15+mins to a pizza hut for 555deal or whatever and each ate a fucking whole pizza and an entire order of family cinnastiz...EACH.

best day ever 4/20. cant wait for this year.

20. exactly
    +rep