Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 4/20 experiment (A day Late) :)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by youngvizio, Apr 21, 2010.

1. I was eating bread and peanut butter when i decided to turn on my vape, i had one piece of bread left, so i put it on top of my hot box vape and it ended up mildly toasting the bread! Than i thought, hmmm, i have 13 grams of vape weed in a jar, if i get 2.5 grams of the most broke down crystals in the peanut butter i could eat it on my bread?! well, im about to construct it, will post picks of the steps, and come back with how it went :) i figured this was worth a shot because i want to know if vaped weed can be eaten raw, i think it can be i mean its been cooked basiaclly by the vape itself, the remaining thc should work, ill let you all know, i hope it does, calcuals is much more entertaining stoned :smoking:

So heres what i did:
    1. Toasted my bread on the vaporizer during my session
    THREAD 1.jpg

2. Picked out the vape weed with the most crystals in it
    Thread 4.jpg

3. Put peanut butter and the vap weed on the bread
    THREAD 2.jpg

4.Got myself a large glass of water to choke the thing down.
    Thread 3.jpg

Welp, will be back in a couple hours hopefully with some results. peace

2. i dont see where that worked

3. idk im getting a nice buzz and i havent smoked for a while, so i think its kicking in but not to strong, but hey do you think if i made a fire cracker with bread at 325 in the oven would the bread burn? i have roomates and just want to lie that it is a baked potatoe sense this shit ahs no smell

4. How's it taste lol?:p

5. haha not to well, but i am getting higher :)

i think later ill make butter in the oven if my roomys leave to get even more ripped haha

6. i feel like kief would be better used in the making of firecrackers, take out the plant matter, probably would blend right into the peanut butter

7. I don't think this would work.

8. If you have a half decent vaporizer I don't see how that could get you more than a buzz.

Still, crazy idea though :smoking:

9. Umm.. Well your useing vaporized bud.. meanin the great majority of THC content was vaped out.. Sooo Im guessing your gettin a buzz off the other chemicals inside the bud.

10. Yeah im getting the typical eating buzz from vaped weed now, just numb body, thinking slower even than usual when im high, really slow right now typing haha... um, yeah because i already vaped it teh remaining thc was activated so it needed no baking, and, yes, the vaporizer leaves a lot of caniboids (sorry if i butchered that spelling :( ) so thats why eating vaped weed gives you a more heavy high, and yeah its working :) and with me i vape my weed pretty light because the remaining thc id get out of that last hit could make me danker brownies or butter :) wow this worked i wish i would have done it yesterday lol

11. this is true.

the guy who makes the "Green Dragon" THC drops does the same thing. he takes his already vaped weed and makes it into the drops, because the vaped bud will still have some THC on it, and after being vaped its all ready good to go. Might have to eat a lot more then you normally would, but it should get you baked.

12. This really is a waste of your vaped maryj and the average person will NOT be able to eat this.

13. Not a very practical application, but he is right, it WILL work with enough vaped bud. The THC is already activated, and the cannabinoids are on standby. It would have been even stronger had you soaked ALL your vaped weed in a big ball of peanut butter for a few days, and then eaten that.