my 4/20/2012 with pictures!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swimswimswim, Apr 24, 2012.

1. So basically my girlfriend and I smoked ourselves retarded a couple days ago.

We spent a lot of money but both had the day off and it was a well worth vacation from the normal monotony of life. :smoke:

We had a quarter of trainwreck, and a half ounce of some haze, along with a few grams of mids. Smoked some huge king size cones, and a blunt on the way to an all you can eat buffet - only to finish the day off with countless bong rips.

always enjoy the herb guys, and only smoke it when you are in the vibe to smoke. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice censorship.

3. Get lucky? 420 is like valentines day for me.

4. #4 Mason420, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Sick man,!! I also have one of the flaming skull bongs, Mine has 2 dome percs, instead of your tree perc which I assume is less draggy then my minimal drag:p... Although, You should pick up a new slide for that bitch... the original one is too big, the hole in it is just ridiculous!!.. I HAD to use a screen with that one:(,.. Now I ditched that one and picked up 2 different slides, mostly for snaps:bongin:... Highly suggest you get a new slide, DAMN That bowl you packed to rim of that shit must have been FAT.. Because that was the biggest fucking slide i've ever had:smoke:

on the other hand, 420 was successful..Im glad, and what a wonderful day it was:)

5. haha yes sir

6. Sounds like we need more pictures now. :bongin:

7. i second this^

8. Looked like a beautiful 4\20, haha. I got pretty blasted on 4\20 as well. I brought some reggie over, but everyone there was just sharing their buds. We had about 4 joints going around.

9. Damn man, looks like you two had fun. All that ramen too! :p

10. Looks great man! Wish I had that much haha.

11. Funny, I was prob working right when you were chiefing that huge joint.:D

Ah well, I blazed when I got home on 4/20, but I kept thinking they should give me stat pay for working it.:smoke:

12. That's good stuff man. Looks like you had one fine MarijuanaDay.

13. What is that thing that looks like a revolver cylinder ?

14. Dam looks like mine but with more weed did you smoke it all cause we bought like a half of some good shit and a couple side grams and it took the whole weekend

15. haha yeah man i agree, i've been meaning to get a new slide. the bong was a gift, but you are right the bowl is definitely not convenient for every day use haha. to be honest i've probably only packed it full a handful of times since i've had it.

16. its a six-shooter pipe, bought here from GC. it's pretty sick, 6 revolving small bowls

17. sooo.... Wheres the pics of the girlfriend???

18. hear you on that, and after a few hits it starts to not taste so good anyway.. That's why I love taking bong snaps, fresh green everytime:smoke:

19. haha 3 joints and a chest is all you get bro :cool:

20. Pic needs more chest. ;)