my 3rd indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokin_on_420, Jan 3, 2010.

1. #1 smokin_on_420, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010
    i have 2 plants i think 1 is lemon diesel and the other is some sort of kush..... the both are totally different looking.... this is my 3rd grow so i got the knoledge to make beautiful plants.. but still have some questions... i was wonderin if anyone could let me know what they think they are....i started this grow in october of 2009 and veged for about 4 months and i now have been in the flowering stage for about 4 to 5 wks....just lookin for some pointers on harvesting,AS in how long to hang the plants and how long u leave in the mason jars...just pretty much the harvest.......

Attached Files:

2. Dude I would say considering the lights you are using that you are doing pretty damn well, nice job..

3. Yea nice job with the CFLs. I don't know what they are for sure but I would lean against either being a kush. They look too sativa dom to be any kush I am familiar with, but I am not the best at strain guessing.

Nice job though.

4. yea it took forever to grow dont know why over 6 to 7 months 3 months veg the rest flowering dont know why ..... never really had problems in the past... but each plant only had about a ounce each.....and it wasnt filling out buds were real leafy and loose but it was still good smoke ... im thinkn bout another grow.... but want them to mature faster... i use soil with cfls... any thought how to make them mature faster........

5. Yeah , get a HID . Even a 400 watt HPS would blow those cfl's away as far as bud density and yield.