My $300 DIY growbox 26"x26"x4', 250w MH, 150w cfl

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Thicken Dense, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Wow, that's pretty cool. Thanks for reading through my journals, I'm glad you found them interesting. I hope you post your build here, good luck with your grow box and happy growing!!
    :smoke:

2. Saved for reference

3. Well, it's a dedicated drying box now but I did have a lot of fun with it. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ one of my first attempts at making oil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. What size is your scrog screen? I will be making one for my box (2x1.5x3) and would like to do,something similar to yours...awesome grows man!!! Looking for plans or dimensions and screen hole size...much appreciated!!

5. Outstanding. thats a very productive box.

The screen is 19" tall and I used 5, 7, and 10 gal fabric pots in there, about 6-8" between soil and screen. It's 2'x2' with 2" holes.

I've found that "picture hanging wire" is the best to work with, but hemp twine will get the job done. I didn't really have any plans, just cut everything to size, drilled pilot holes, and screwed it all together.

Thank you bro!!

7. Thanks for that!! Man your grows are awesome too!! Great job!!

8. What did you use to cut the clean holes for the passive intakes? Not very handy when it comes to DIY projects lol

I used a drill and a jigsaw, got em both for $20 at walmart because the box was damaged.

10. What are the dimensions of the cut wood for the build?

11. Is this still going?