my 3 day old babies with pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dub12dave, May 21, 2009.

1. So here are my babies at 3 days old I am hoping that someone will cast there experienced eye over them and give me their opinion how they are getting on, I am growing for the first time in a closet using 2 23w cfl 4000k spotlights on the sides of the plants and 2 what I think are 13w 6500k bulbs overheads I know about they should be all 6500k bulbs but these are all that I could find. One of the plants is a bit stretched since day 1 and the other smaller one is mostly who I am concentrating on, the taller stretched one is only there to see what happens and keep the small one company as this was supposed to go but then didn't. Do they look alright/healthy etc.
    I am using soil to grow tomatoes as I was told this will do the job, it is organic 40% is this 40% is john innes compost and the rest is perlite does this sound ok and I am growing Northern Lights. All replies are most welcome :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One more thing in those little pots I was told to put some pebbles in the bottom as it will help with drainage but after reading Buds for less by seemore buds I am thinking this may not be such a good idea any thoughts?:)