My 3-Arm Tree Perc Ghetto Bong[INCOMPLETE]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Z4ND3R, Nov 6, 2010.

1. #1 Z4ND3R, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Hey! Being my first post, i might aswell post what ive been working on today, and nearly finished. Its basically a bong made out of 3 mountain dew bottles( im missing one more, forgot to buy :p ), inside it a tree perc. Heres the pic, and btw, do you guys think i should add an ice chamber to it, or just add the extra bottle and leave it?

EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T SEE, THE HI-LIGHTER IS MERELY A SUBSTITUTE.

Attached Files:

2. i think you shouldnt smoke outta plastic

i think you should go buy a pipe that not homemade

what do you think?

3. add the ice catch another tree perc and one to two bottles more then it would be completely sweet instead of just kind of sweet......but nice work none the less

4. negative man. plastics aren't good

5. Personally, I'd avoid plastic no matter how pro that looks. :smoke:

6. plastic = retard brain

7. I did call it ghetto, and i don't understand why your saying this is bad.
    Im not smoking plastic, im using it as a substitute for glass.
    The hi-lighter is merely a substitute for the bowl piece, i guess i forgot to mention that :p

8. It's a cool homemade, but personally I'd say "sweet, I built a bong." then I'd throw it away and hit up some glass:D

9. See, im currently jobless, and can't afford a proper piece :(
    Besides, ive always wanted to build something a little..different :p

10. I feel ya man, but try to save up like 20 bucks if u can. Just that is enough for a small glass pipe

11. mine wins
    Perc and Diffuser Home made Bong. got bored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Hey man, that looks really cool, and you've got some ingenuity. Like they said though, you should avoid plastics if you can. The polymers that make up the plastics of bottles like that release a portion of the polymer chain called Bisphenol A when in contact with heat. BPA is known to be an estrogenic molecule and can cause hormonal problems, along with thyroid, neurological, and obesity issues. Just a heads up.
    Awesome creation though :hello: if only you were a glass blower...

13. Thanks for the words of wisdom bro, my docs been saying my thyroid isnt acting normally :S Ive been hitting wayy to much gravity bongs :S Well, im probably only going to hit this thing a few times before i throw it away, im planning on buying myself a bubbler as soon as i get some money coming in :)

14. Dude, if you're going to use plastic as your main chambers, okay. work with what you got I guess. but never use plastic in your downstem or bowl at least.

15. Thw Hi-lighter is merely substitute for the glass bowlpiece im missing.

16. Love it man!! im all about makeing smokeing systems Too!!! thoguh i hopein the future there will be less plastic in your creations this is amazing :) keep trying (i still can't emphasize the LESS PLASTIC xD)

17. Hey, thanks for the compliment :) And yeah, i am trying to use less plastic with my next creation, im thinking of what i just made here, but instead of plastic, id use a smirnoff bottle :) Good luck with your creations too bro!

18. what i would also recommend is makeing scale modles first,(like what you did there useing materials like plastic) but i wouldn't smoke out of them and yeah a smirnoff bottle would work great! lol