My 2nd Grow: X-mas Trees

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 722897, Jan 29, 2014.

1. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19430924" timestamp="1391035168"]Damn ive seen them get up to 11ft i actually seen a few guys on here with threads showing them, there fucking huge! Is it better to grow outside or inside? because i mean no light will match the sun but then you worry about bugs and all of that also if you live in a state where its illegal it makes it so much harder cause you never know whos watching, 10 years of reading should be enough reading haha ive only been reading for about 2 yrs theres so much knowledge on it ill never be done people are figuring out new shit everyday.Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]Largest one I had was 8 feet by 8 feet. Insanely big. The only reason I didnt get the gear is because of $$. Ive read many time that you have to perfect your way of growing. When i plant outside I have to walk 45-60 minutes to my spot. It takes 3 hours to set up in spring. Both inside and out has advantages outside is less work but risk of getting caught and inside is more work less chance of getting noticed. Outside you can get more off one plant Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks man, from somebody whos been growing for 10yrs that means alot i only grow one plant at a time due to lighting & seeds but i just found some seeds in this bud i have, so my next grow will be atleast 2-3 plants until i figure out which is male or female but yeah it should be good :)

Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's

Attached Files:

3. If your lucky its normally always 50/50. If I get reg 27 seed ill get 10 male and 10 fem and 7 dies Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you live in Canada or usa check out rcmc seeds. They have fem seeds shipped for $60Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Damn 8 Feet Thats Like a Fucking Tree im 6ft my plant was only 3ft so it was like a little bush but 8 feet id be like gottdam :? Arent you worried about somebody finding your plants? Id want to have them near by just to see them but i understand some people dont have that option. more rewarding because you do get more in the end just alot of risks in states that are illegal and the ones that are legal you gotta watch out for people stealing plants unless its indoors.

6. Awsome Hopefully these will both be the female ones haha. i Live in Usa, California . How many seeds for $60 and ive always been a little afraid to order seeds because i see stories of people getting seeds seized.

7. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19431035" timestamp="1391036385"]Damn 8 Feet Thats Like a Fucking Tree im 6ft my plant was only 3ft so it was like a little bush but 8 feet id be like gottdam :? Arent you worried about somebody finding your plants? Id want to have them near by just to see them but i understand some people dont have that option. more rewarding because you do get more in the end just alot of risks in states that are illegal and the ones that are legal you gotta watch out for people stealing plants unless its indoors.Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]I like to plant in old chopped woods. I like small hard wood trees growing up. Its easy to make everything look the same that waySent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19431055" timestamp="1391036671"]Awsome Hopefully these will both be the female ones haha. i Live in Usa, California . How many seeds for $60 and ive always been a little afraid to order seeds because i see stories of people getting seeds seized.Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]Yes you can get 10 fem seeds from high rise seeds and you get 10 free reg seeds Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Gotta hide it good reminds me of movies where they grow in the woods it must be a nice scene though i picture deep in the forest around some 100ft redwoods must be relaxing with nature surrounding haha

10. sounds good ill have to check it out

11. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19431267" timestamp="1391039249"]Gotta hide it good reminds me of movies where they grow in the woods it must be a nice scene though i picture deep in the forest around some 100ft redwoods must be relaxing with nature surrounding hahaSent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]Lol.. hardwood berch woods. Im use to it. Im a hillbilly as you could call it.. lol redneck even maybe. Redneck with baggy pants. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. haha sounds nice peaceful no worries about all these lights n stops just drive or walk no stopping and waiting for long ass lights to change green be as loud as you want shoot guns if you want. im a mutt white and mexican im a redbean! Lol im used to the city so it'd be nice for a change in scenery.

13. [quote name="KushxCloudsz" post="19431643" timestamp="1391042663"]haha sounds nice peaceful no worries about all these lights n stops just drive or walk no stopping and waiting for long ass lights to change green be as loud as you want shoot guns if you want. im a mutt white and mexican im a redbean! Lol im used to the city so it'd be nice for a change in scenery. Sent From My Droid, Grown Tree's Blowin Tree's[/quote]Lol.... haha nice.. i dont like our city. Way to much traffic. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I dont listen to country music. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i Like the city at times but a change is nice haha i dont either country music is just not my thing.

16. I live 15 minutes from a small town and 2 hours from a small city. I.like living where I do because I can grow weed in my backyard if I wanted to. I have done it for 6 years but I stopped because I do bigger crops now so I dont need the heat.

17. Sounds Good Man How Far are your nebighors from you ? Yeah better to be safe than sorry cant have a 11ft plant growing in your backyard in a illegal state and be like thats not mine, what happends if they were to ever find some in your backyard?

18. The first pic could be from the cfl i had to close to the plant i think the leaf was near touching the light.

2nd pic looks kind of like nute burn but im not sure i just added nutes 2days ago at the lowest strength 3rd picture also has a little bit.

Anyways would you know how to get rid of gnats? Ive only seen a few by the plant i kill them every chance i get, maybe i just need new soil because i re use the soil from my old plants for the new ones just to save $12 But i think next time im buying a new bag lol

Attached Files:

19. Shes getting bigger & more bushy :D Sprayed her down before Lights Off Also Put the Fan on Her.

Attached Files:

20. Day22: Perk'd up since yesterday. Been 4 days since last watering. even had to move her down a tad, too close to the lights. Thinking i added nutes to early seeing a little burn i think or maybe i should just skip these veg nutes n jump to bloom nutes? Or start The veg nutes After the switch for half of the 2nd month? Then switch to bloom nutes?

Attached Files: