My 2nd Grow, but 1st Time Growing Autos

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 918AutoGrower, May 15, 2018.

1. Sounds like you had fun

• Like Like x 1
  2. A Lot. Cried my first animation college class. Not the direction I stayed in but hey I wanted to keep having fun ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can’t decide if I enjoy growing large plants or not. Some strains are so branchy and leafy that you absolutely cannot grow them without continuous pruning. I’ve been sitting in my flower room for the last two hours pruning. Anyway, here are my bitches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
  4. Now mine are failing
    Pineapple xxx out of here. It melted
    HSO BDA trying paper towel after 4 days arrgggggg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. If anyone spends another $$$ at GYO it’s a waste. Worst seedbank I’ve ever dealt with and could give two shits about their customers. Let’s put them out of business

• Like Like x 3
  6. These were from attitude
    It was sour diesel not pineapple that failed. I don’t buy GYO

7. I got 1 out of 4 from the vault maybe 2 if second pulls through .going back to truenorth seed bank. Only problem I had with them is the freebie I wanted was out of stock and they sent me lemon haze

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Glad I follow this grow. I wanted to dabble in more seed banks and breeders. I could only get CKS locally and I am 14/14 seeds with them. 100% germ. But I want some high Thc sativa so bad, I use it medically. I have some seeds on the way from the vault, but they are free so no fear. I just keep hearing these horror stories like yours with germinating.

Lamb's Breath Auto Evolution

Lamb's Breath Auto Evolution

9. I hear you, but I started using GYO from the beginning because they were the only seedbank that would allow me to use a regular Visa / MC, and they were the only seedbank that offers just one seed for any strain. I know there are others who do that now, but when I was just getting started, GYO is all I could find. Also, the first three orders I received from them I had about 90% germination...which is acceptable imo. I spent almost $400 in seeds from GYO before I started experiencing problems. So I wouldn’t go so far as to say it was a complete waste. I only recently started having problems with their seeds. And I have received good customer service from them from the beginning. They have always responded to my emails and questions.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do business with a real seedbank and you’ll wonder why you wasted time with them. All seedbanks have some seeds that don’t germinate, that’s expected. Most make up for it with freebies. But to ignore an entire order of dead seeds as well as breaking breeder packs up (Mephisto wasn’t to happy when I emailed them to let the know)
    Is going too far. Customer service sucks there

11. Okay. I trust your opinion, and I agree with you completely. I was thinking of trying Seedsman next time. Who do you recommend that I order from?

12. Not disagreeing with you necessarily, but any seedbank that is selling singles is breaking open breeders packs. As far as I know, no breeder sells single seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have had multiple great experiences with Alibongo and SeedsHereNow. Alibongo even resent a seed that came cracked, all I did was send them a photo. The Vault has come through for me as well.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great! Thanks I appreciate it. Looking forward to trying them out.

• Like Like x 1
  15. OMG a landslide of germination non existence[​IMG]
    Witch Dr try #1 @918AutoGrower

• Like Like x 1
  16. What is that? It looks like a meal worm

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vault sent me to breeders instead of just sending me a reorder .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Big bud lmfao failed
    Witch Dr1 failed ugh

19. I was not aware of this! So glad you pointed that out. That does make sense.

20. I’m thinking about taking some cuttings from a couple of my plants that are in flower. Also known as monster cropping, I’d like to get some feedback from you guys regarding what you do when monster cropping to get clones to develop roots faster.

From what I understand, it is more challenging to get a cutting from a flowering plant to develop taproots than it is to take a cutting from a plant that is veg.

I took 4 cuttings from a flowering plant last night. But I’d like to take a few more from my northern lights which is also flowering.

But I don’t want it to take three weeks.