Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 2nd firecracker experience

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nb8475, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hey blades, so yesterday I made firecrackers for the second time. The first time I made them was almost a year ago and they were quite a success, I used high grade bud about .3 - .4 in each I made them for a long international airplane ride and I couldn't even recall what happened on the plane when I got there :smoke:.

So yesterday I made them for the second time with about a .7-1.0 of vaped bud with a little pinch of fresh bud sprinkled on top. Did id for 350 for 22 minutes. I ate half of it yesterday and I got kind of high and i was already kinda high from smoking. anyways i did not get the crazy kind that I got the first time. And today I ate the other half and waited 1 hour and a half and didn't really feel anything so I smoked and now im high. SO im pretty sure that the firecracker didnt work. anynone know why?

2. You may have vaped it too long. You can only vape weed to a certain point before it becomes useless for cooking

3. Consuming edibles two days in a row is frequently a waste. They raise your tolerance after one dose. Better to wait a week or so between consumption.