my 2nd cycle seeds option, help me chose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Maya.blue, Nov 4, 2020.

1. so I'm back to grow after like 1 year brake this will be my 2nd cycle
    on the 1st cycle i growth 2 beautiful Whit widow
    now i want to combine like 2 deferent seeds that i have together not the same strain
    also the difficalty need to be calculate here its my 2nd and I need something on level beginner - mature
    all seeds are Fem- photo
    - 2x4 tent
    - 2x 240w Q.B 3000K-5000K + 660nm + IR 760nm
    - 1 gallon smart pot + 5 gallon smart pot
    - AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6, 402 CFM, 32 dBA

I have this following seeds available (all Fem and photo):
    - PYRAMID - Amnesia Gold
    - Humboldt - Bubba's gift
    - Blue Dream
    - Lemon XXL
    - Critical 3.0
    I want to combine the Budda's gift + Critical 3.0 together is it possible?
    for my 2nd growth do you recommend me something different ?

2. I definitely recommended going with Blue Dream, Blue Dream is a highly-rated US cannabis variety. It has great hybrid vigour and is a very strong and stable plant. It tends to stretch quite a lot during flowering and so indoor growers are encouraged to veg. for a short time only in order to keep it well under control. Outdoors it can reach a height of up to 4 meters! Indoor-grown plants will yield between 350 - 500 gr/m2 in 65 - 70 days while outdoors is where the real action takes place; individual plants can yield between 2 and 3 kilos each for mid-October harvests in northern latitudes! Leaves and buds will turn blue especially where the night-time temperature drops by 10°C.

The buds of this plant are long, rock hard and have a very thick covering of resin. The aroma produced is of spicy Haze, citrus fruits and cedar wood. Its flavor is intensely of lemon with notes of pine, incense, sweet fruits and Haze. THC level is 19% with 0.1% CBD. The effect is something else; a very powerful, long-lasting, clear, uplifting cerebral high that eventually evolves into a more relaxed feeling. A truly great connoisseur marijuana strain.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. thank you so much for all the info bro!

• Like Like x 1