My 280 beats worthless when high ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Avihigh74, Feb 11, 2014.

1. I don't think Best Buy really has anything that good, plus all of their stuff has the price jacked up.  Most of the stuff they have is just trendy or stylish with little to no focus on audio fidelity.

2. LOL @ the fact that you even got beats.

lmaooo fuck im mad that ur laughing at me but its still a funny comment because who the fuck buys beats?? its like buying an alien ware computer, u dont need it at all but its cool to have

4. Laughter makes the world go round. 
    And gravity. 

5. Beats are quality... but super overpriced. What you're REALLY paying $280 for is "by Dre"

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

6. The obvious answer is to try to sell them online or to a friend. Try and salvage some of the ridiculous amount of money you paid for them.

7. They were worthless before you got high. Next time get a nice pair of Sennheisers.

8. I can still get a fullrefund but I don't want to return them they are really nice , everything else looks like garbage style wise , seinhessier, Sony's all those look wack compared to beats , they spend money getting a good design and they got one

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #30 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Lel so you bought the beats to 'look cool'?

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

If you're concerned with the style then what does it matter? You're paying for a fashion trend, not sound or build quality.

You wear these at the gym?

12. Dr dre hasnt made an album in like 10-15 years and now hes selling headphones?

I never spent more than 14 bucks on headphones and they sound fine.

The solution to your problem is to get high much more often, then buy cheap shit.

That way you get to enjoy having money and having shit that is inferior but you wont know the difference.

13. you may be able to find some decent budget headphones at best buy, but their stock is not gonna be anywhere near high or even mid level quality.

14. Spend 150 and get Audio Techincas.

15. haha beats

lrn2sennheiser

16. Beats an bose are over priced for there sound quality

17. I rarely wear headphones when I work with audio, mind you my work is too cheap to pay for me to have any as I have a full studio and can shut my door. I don't understand why anyone just listening to music needs $280 headphones that are essentially priced that high because of the name. For going out, I just have a cheap pair of ear buds anyways, turned down fairly low since my hearing is well... important.

18. I have a pair of beats that do the job especially when I'm high. It drowns out any other noise around me and that's all I need. No other headphones I've had has been as successful at that like my beats are.