My 21st Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by metalmikie, Mar 13, 2010.

1. So like my other post tell you guys what I was gonna do last night. Picked up a quarter, picked up some Patron and headed to the party. :cool:

I walk in and I swear it was like they knew it was my birthday. They had signs up and everything. Yes it was for some girl, but fuck it I acted like they put them up for me. My fucking cousin even grabbed the cake and wrote my name in there with his finger shit was dope:p.

So were drinking taking shots, I had my first jagerbomb, had my first dutch. And yes I will be buying them from now on. We hotboxed that car for like an hour with 3 heads. You know you successfully hotboxed a car when all you see is the cherry of the blunt in the fog. I love hotboxes.

After we boxed we came back to the party and danced and shit. The girl Ive been talking to showed up looking hella sexy:eek:. She had a fat ass blunt ready and how can I say no:D.

We went to her car, sparked the blunt. And friends I was singing like jeremiah in there. Birthday sex is fucking awesome:hello::D:hello:. I swear though if I wasnt that tipsy already I wouldnt have lasted as long, but none the less breaking the hiatus was fucking great.

From then on we went back in partied and danced and the rest is really a blur:eek:. I have no idea how I got back home or even how I walked up 2 flights of stairs to get to my apartment. But waking up with a major hangover, open condom wrapper in pocket, and a good eighth of bud in the other really is a cherry on top of a good ass night.

Best Birthday Ever:wave:

2. Can't make that shit up... Sounds like a good ol' time.

3. haha fucking win!

4. hell yea...happy belated bday!!