My 21st Birthday, Do's and Don'ts?

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 1, 2010.

1. #1 4Cave2man0, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    Yeah i don't really need anybody to tell me what to do for it, but if people have some simple story's or reasons what and what not to do...

I have designated driver

and quite a few bars... prices will be dumb

No waling around in public outside of a bar I promised myself I do not want PI first fucking night...

When to say no and strippers or no strippers idk :laughing:

getting bong hopefully, an ounce few dvd's gunna be a fuckin good day/night

Bez GC

2. Happy bifday

XD lmfao

:love:

3. Get fucked up

Don't get arrested

:D

4. ever see the "dudes night out" sketch from chappelle's show? ya, dont do that.

5. haah thanks yall yeah Laura laughs because yall didn't see the OG thread title...haha "Bifday"

I am not going to get arrested, although on the oof chance i do my friend vowed to bail me out and pick me up when he can but i won't get crazy it's not the first time for me :laughing:

but yah I am looking forward to multiple birthday on the house shots...
    nothing better then getting smoked up and the bar giving you a free shot of JAck :yummy:

gunna go outside and smoke my face blunt for the first birthday blunt, fuck sleeping blast music and go on my porch maybe stoop kid will smoke for once :laughing:

6. Let the liquor do the thinking.

[​IMG]

7. if you ask me, trying to put rules on it kind of destroys the spirit of the whole thing.

you should wake up in singapore in the jungle or something with no memories of the past week or it was a waste. really.

8. My only rule is not get arrested, I will not end up at my apartment I know for a fact :laughing:

9. if you dont wake up days later wondering if maybe something gay happened, it was a waste. :devious:

i think im out of creepy things to say so there's your silver lining

10. Happy Birthday! Have a good time and stay safe. I don't know what peoples obsessions with not remebering anything is. Being drunk doesn't change the fact that it happen, which girls like to believe. What if your this guy and it goes on youtube :rolleyes:.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7isBM2zhI&has_verified=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

11. I just don't plan on remembering much...that's all...I don't get belligerent and stupid...I just know I am no going to be 'buzzed' that's for damn sure

nobody would let me get on youtube...

12. Probably what the guy thought too, jk. Sounds like you got it all planned out. Update this thread with how it goes tomorrow, if you remember that is.

13. indeed, i for one will be waiting for an update from singapore in about 10 days.

we're all counting on you, son. don't let us down! :devious:

14. It's midnight well 2:40 a.m into my birfday got a long way to go till it's prime bar time

15. There really isn't a whole lot of "don't"s for your 21st. Don't get strippers, but do go to the strip club. That's all I got.

16. I'd recomend staying away from drugs and alcohol. That stuff will rot your brain.

17. its my 22nd birthday today!

18. so

just kidding happy birthday

19. I understand this, my father is a raging alchy, I just am not going to not drink because my father is incompetent...I am going to enjoy myself man no offense because you explained how to make those sweet potato fries...but man I know it I am not blind to the fact alcohol destroys lives...

happy birthday broosh smoke on

20. You realize OP is turning of legal drinking age and is on a drug forum? :D