MY 21st B-DAY today!!! :)

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Well guys (and some gals) its my 21st B-Day today!! (well sorta today--in British Time its Aug 10th-not quite Aug 10th in my state yet)

Yes--a very big moment for me (esspecially since I live in the states).

I can now go out and get drunk, and legally purchase beer/alcohol whenever the heck I want!

I can go to bars now, and hit on some ladies, and even 21+ clubs and chill in the 21+ area.

Now everything is open for me!!!

YA!!

peace

2. congrats Xzit! I predict a massive hangover tmr.:hello:

3. lol ya
    Hopefully I can treat the hangover propally.
    I might go to the local walgreens and purchase myself one of those hangover pills (the red pills that supposly help with hangovers). And I'll be drinking pleantly of water as well.

I'll probally be going to the bathroom like a racehorse constantly with the amount of beer and water I'll be drinking.
    lol!!

of course I predict at least 1 puking session. lol

4. Recently turned too..and the funny thing is before when I'd attempt to buy alcohol I'd be a bit edgey about getting slapped down by that damn question..lol

I'd get it 90% of the time...now I know I can prove it but no one seems to give a flying fuck. Haven't been asked once since I turned 21....be it everclear grain or a few 6packs.

5. lol ya.
    Its just nice to be able to prove it now. Its like "whatsup now bitches!!" lol!

pz

6. Well not to far ago it turned to 12am here in my state! :)

So there ya go--I'm offically 21!!

Now I gotta get my license renewed--I look totally differen't then I did on my old license anyhow...lol!

pz

7. Happy birthday man, congrats, I would love to be 21 already!

AH for some weird facts about how the laws are fucked up:

At 21 "
    You can run for governor of your state but
    you can't rent a car or drive a taxi yet.

8. happy birthday, man. I'm always really gutted that you guys in America have to wait until you're 21 to buy alcohol. What's the minimum age to join the army there- I bet it's lower.

ah well... happy birthday anyways.

9. /\/\/\ switch, when you turn 18, all males are required to register for the "selective service" basically meaning if there is a draft they can hunt you down.

anyways!!!

happy birthday xzit, and i hope you have a fucking awesome time!! i'd buy you a shot of Petron if i could!

10. Happy birthday my friend! Yeah well, you can join the army or any military basically..And serve your country at 18.. But think.. You travel to different places, likee say..Europe, and you can get booze there! On the military's tab! But when you turn 18 you can legally do whatever the fuck you want, lie if your parents used to beat you (Yeah) you can claim abuse as a minor or just move the fuck out and tell them you dont wanna see them for another 18 years..lol Hell, I'm just about ready to do that.

11. happy birfday cracka!! dont get to drunk and passout in the bar haha cuz them fools got no problem robbin a passed out drunk dude.... haha but yea after you get home from the bar or wherever it is you might be gettin drunk at, make sure you drink some gatorade or water, anything that will rehydrate you and then take 2 tylenols and when you wakeup drink some more water n take another tylenol, this should help tremendously since hangover is caused from alcohol dehydrating your body

12. Yeah... You can join the armed forces at 17... If you're worried about a draft, just tell them that you're a consciencous objector. There's nothing they can do, then. For those of you who don't know what a consciencous objector is... It's someone who refuses to kill ANYONE for ANY reason. So basically, if they sent you to war, they're sending you to your funeral, because you won't kill anyone. Period. :D

Anywayz... Happy birthday! I hope it's a memorable one. For my 21st, I went to the club rollin my balls off. Didn't drink, but I still had a helluva time. I hope you have as much fun, or more :)

13. TIME TO GET CRUNK BITCHES!!!

lol

Well I got my night set up.
    Gonna go eat out with family first-do the whole dinner/gift thing, then hit up a bowling ally first, then hit up a pub/brewery that makes their own beer and has really good apetizers--then hit up the local bars around. :)

It shall be the sickness.

I just find it awesome now that I can buy my own beer.
    I used to be a beer/booze fiend--always binge drinking, trying to get as much booze as possible.

Hell I remember when I was younger and went to partys--I'd always hit the bottle even if there was a tiny little amount left.
    I always drank others beers and shit to! loL! I didn't give a fuck!!
    lol

But now--I can buy my own beer and liquir--and thats the coolest thing imo. :D :smoke:

pz

14. happy birthday man. :)