My 2018 Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lone Rancher, May 16, 2018.

1. Hello fellow cannabis users and smokers. I am starting an outdoor grow with some various seedbanks. Seeds i am growing are:
    -Afghani Gold - Spliff Seeds x1 seed
    -Pele Fire OG - Pua Mana Pakalolo x2 seeds
    -Supreme CBD - Nirvana Seeds - x2 seeds
    I may add some more later, possibly some autos or some more afghani.
    I am mainly growing the indicas because it keeps me asleep. I like to work in the day and smoke in the evening.

everything will be in 15 gallon pots. seedlings will be transplanted once they get bigger.

This is only my 2nd time growing. So feel free to help out. I will need the advice.
    I am just using some nursery soil and some organic fertilizer.

Cheers!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. thanks. legal grow in USA

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cool man UK here the weather has really got nice recently now summer is on its way. I hope you've has some good weather recently for your plants. Keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thats good to hear. It's actually been so windy lately it broke and killed one of my seedlings (prior to this post) thats why theyre on bamboo stakes now :) I just keep the other seedlings in between some of the big pots to block the wind.

• Like Like x 2
  5. got some new pictures and updates. My plants have gotten much bigger since the last time i posted. They're really gettin bushy. I topped em and i'm hoping theyll stay out of view of the neighbors. theyre not too smelly right now. They will be in a few months though hehe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking nice i like how you have other plants besides marijuana , they kind of blend in

• Like Like x 2
  7. yea they totally do blend in. but i think my corn will be finished before the buds are finished flowering.... my mistake lol. I'll figure something out.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dont worry about it lol in my backyard theres nothing but weeds

• Like Like x 2
  9. pele fire strain starting to flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. just added some natures pride bloom nutrients.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh damn nice set up OP!
    Im a legit grower in USA but im growing from some random seeds a friend gave me (she knew that im a 3rd gen. gardener and it was a "challenge") to see "if i could do it" lol. Their little sprouts now but IDK what strain they are or anything and they cant seem to remember.

Anybody have any idea how i can tell what they are? So far they look like one of the indicas you have OP.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Is Pele Fire an autoflower?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I don't think so, but it looks like it. these don't get a ton of light so that might be why it's flowering early. also has the short indica stature

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. it would be hard to tell what strain, but you could look at the leaves and determine if it's an indica or sativa. and if you smoke alot of different strains you could sometimes tell by the smell. I know a few strains by smell now

• Like Like x 1
  15. Why do you think it is flowering then? There is nothing in either picture that looks like it is flowering to me. Unless it is an auto, it isn't flowering. Low light or too much shade would cause it to be a slower growing, weaker, less productive plant. It wouldn't cause it to magical start flowering.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I dont smoke actually. havent in years and when i did i was never asking about what strains were what. (can you tell im really new to this??) lol. I always liked edibles, and someone ELSE always bought the pot i DID smoke and we shared. This is really my first endever(SP?) into this world and i'd like to get it right.

If i take a photo could someone on here tell me what they think they might be??

Also i had heard once before that they should be treated like tomato plants? (ive grow everything else but this is new territory for me so im just wondering what this plant would be more closely related to so that i can get a sense of what it needs (even if its on a basic level)

17. make your own post. don't post on mine

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh i was actually intending on making a new post for that. Thank you though.

• Like Like x 2
  19. How do i delete this so as not to take away from the OP's topic??

OP if you would like to delete my comments it would be ok with me. ; )