My 2013 outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SpoookyGhost, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Just ordered my first set of seeds for my outdoor grow in south of Spain this year. Has anyone ever grown these before? If so any feedback on them would be appreciated!...

Barneys Farm seeds - 8 Ball Kush (Feminised)

Advanced Seeds - Auto Kaya 47 (Autoflower)

Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb (Feminised)

Greenhouse Seeds - AMS (Feminised)

I grew Barneys Farm - Pineapple Chunk last year and it was the dopest dope I have ever smoked. Will also be making room for about 3 - 4 more plants. Considering Acapulco Gold, LA Chocolat and AK47. Any recommendations would be cool as well if there's any ones that stand out.

Will post pics up on this as soon as I have the seeds sowed.

Stay tuned...

2. ive had some acapulco gold and it was amazing but have never tried growing it.

3. Using Peat Moss this year, ready mixed with perlite to prevent drying out in the heat. Found an epic gardening store with a designated cannabis section and got 90 Litres for 22 euros (£16 or $32). Seeds as stated earlier should be here early next week. Anyone growing in Costa Del Sol (Andalucia) and want to know where the shop is give me a shout.

Attached Files:

4. not that epic...guess you havnt seen or been to a hydro store in cali or the states for that matter.

5. I grew some AG last years and it was the horrible for growing and smoke. Maybe I got a bad seed but it was shit.

6. Really great reply. Enjoy life mate! Don't waste your time writing smarmy comments. Troll.

7. subbed' lets do this!

8. im not the one referring to that mom and pop crop shop as epic, its cozy but not epic ya feel me son

9. Quit with the attitude bro were al here to have a positive experience. I live inNor Cal looks like a pretty sweet shop to me. Im watching good strains i loved growing ak47 last year still have some left its great smoke. Good luck this year will be cool to watch a Spain grow.:wave:

10. People like that look so lame throwing around terms like NorCal or the emerald triangle like that makes them special. If you have something worth showing off, show it off. But don't rely on the image of a location to sound cool.

I'm just ranting. Someone earlier posted a pic of some AMAZING plants in huge smarties from their last season grow. Some ass commented that they should come up to the emerald triangle to see a real grow. Like its impressive just to live near other growers lol. The person who commented sure didn't have any amazing plants of their own. They were just jealous and had to throw out the name to sound cool.

I guess my point is your reputation should speak for itself. You shouldn't have to talk a big game about where you're from.

11. True dat mama.

12. As usual couldnt have said it better myself. Get em.

13. Spooky ghost like on southpark? hahaha "there's a spooky ghost in here"

14. It's not where your from it is how you do it where your at.

15. I have grown Berry Bomb indoor. Dank strand, trust me.

16. Sorry for lack of updates. Laptop hard drive f*cked so had to wait until pay day to get a new one. The only ones which germinated and sprouted were the 8 ball kush, the AMS and the Auto Kaya 47 (autoflower). Had some trouble last few days with little grasshoppers munching the leaves but after killing them with brute force no more have had the balls to return.

The 8 ball kush looks to be stretching a bit more than the AMS (both said to be indica dominant), showing signs of it being sativa dominant. Looking for another 3-5 seeds to grow and thinking of sticking with the AMS strain as apart from being highly resistant to pests and mould it boasts up to 800g per plant with a nice THC content of 19.05%, CBD .0.17% And CBG 0.14%. The Auto Kaya 47 is swelling a little bit more each day and is laden with trichomes now. Never grown an Auto Flower but fancied trying it out since I am reliant on the sun cycle to spark my plants into budding (Won't be until Sept.)

8 Ball Kush
    8 Ball Kush 001.JPG

AMS
    AMS 001.JPG

Auto Kaya 47
    Auto Kaya 47 001.JPG

17. Got 6 greenhouse seeds 'The Doctor' today. Sent me the wrong seeds (I was after 'The Church') but after research I feel these will be worth growing. They claim 17.69% thc, 0.21% cbd and 0.06% cbg as well as 1200g per plant but even if I get 500g per plant I would be satisfied. Medicinal strain so plenty of 'health benefits' :yummy:
    Pics to follow soon...

18. Hows that 8 ball doing? I almost got some seeds this year

19. [SUB]Update...[/SUB]

[SUB]12-14 weeks until harvest time and I've got 2 Greenhouse seeds 'The Doctor' and 3 Greenhouse seeds 'The Church' along with my 8 Ball Kush and AMS plants. The seed company were good enough to send me The Church seeds for free after sending me The Doctor seeds by mistake (which I got to keep).Some of the plants as you will see, aren't going to be as big as my first two or yield as much but hoping that the combined harvest is enough to make sure I don't have to pay for weed for a long time. The 8 ball Kush and the AMS have slowed in there growing and now continue to gradually get plumper whereas the other 5 are rapidly growing both upwards and outwards still so hopefully they can get to a good size by the time the light cycle changes and sets them into flowering,[/SUB]

[SUB]*Lesson learned - I was ordering 6 seeds at a time and used the water cup method for germination along with the paper towel method. My germination rate was about 50% which is below what I had hoped as it led to having to re order seeds which took weeks to show up. Will be buying 15-18 seeds at start of next grow season so I have a 12month supply with my yield.[/SUB]

[SUB]Harvested the Auto Kaya 47 (pic on prev post) and it wasn't great at all. Dry yield was about 7 grams and the THC was around 3/4%. Buzz was shallow and lasted only an hour. Bought the seed as a trial and won't be after one again.[/SUB]

[SUB]Anyway, here are some pics of the plants...[/SUB]

[SUB]1 - AMS 14 weeks old[/SUB]
    [SUB]2 - 8 Ball Kush 14 weeks old[/SUB]
    [SUB]3 - The Doctor 4 weeks old[/SUB]
    [SUB]4 - The Doctor 4 weeks old[/SUB]
    5- The Church 3 weeks old
    6- The Church 3 weeks old
    7- The Church 3 weeks old

Attached Files: