My 2 seedlings is there somthing wrong with one of them? PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kushkushkush, Jan 25, 2011.

1. The large one was a freebie from attitude its called Kannabia smile. The small one is SS AK-47. they both sprouted at the same time and are under a feliz 250 watt cfl. To me the Ak looks very weird and almost deformed. Should i be concerned as that is going to be my mother plant i only ordered a single seed so i would have to order another one. any suggestions thanks in advanced

link to pics ImageShack Album - 2 images

2. i also forgot to put that their is a little bit of yellowing in the center of the large leaves the leaves also almost look "dryer" then the bigger one and one of the rounded leaves is bigger then the other. the top center of the plant looks weird also it has a little bit of yellowing color in it. and remember they both are the same age same soil which is fafard professional potting mix PLEASE HELP

3. wow really no ones going to help im desperate PLEAS

4. The first seedling is deformed, it could be an issue with the soil or possibly it's just that plant. You can wait to see what happens, I had a plant that grew out of it's deformities. The second seedling looks fine to me.

5. This. The first one seems to be genetics problem. It happens

6. i figured it wasnt the soil as the other is doing fine how long should i wait to see if it wil grow out of this stage or does everyone think it wonT? The soonest i can order seeds is in two week should that be enough time for it to grow out of this stage? and if i do order more seed anyone have any thoughts on sannies only have heard good things about them

7. I would keep growing it until it has a few sets of leaves. But some people kill their plants that are like that right away.

8. thanks whiskey it dosnt even seem to be growing the past 2 days maybe a little but not much. the other one was free and is doing TEN TIMES BETTER LOL FUCK SERIOUS SEEDS

9. It takes some time for them to grow. Be patient.

10. It is 2 different strains after all. Certain strains such as White Widdow seem to be more sensitive to types of soil, nutrient levels, etc.. than otheer strains. I am not a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but from all of the reading I have done, I have learned that some strains just respond diffrently. I wouldnt give up on it yet though. The little girl just might surprise you. Ive seen some grows on here where the plants just werent looking goos at the beginning, but ended up yielding a bountiful and delicious harvest.

"dont stop believing"

-Journey lol