Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My 2 footer PIX *56k NO NO*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NorCAlChron, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Hey guys and gals, thought it was about to share my relativley new 2 foot beast with the city. The bong alone set me back $200, ash catcher with built in diffuser was $65 and the bowl was $50. Not a bad set-up I think:hello:

Attached Files:

2. hot shit man, i love the ash catcher you dont even need to put water in that do you? just a few ice cubes to cool the smoke down

3. I always use ice water but i suppose you dont even need it with the perc inside the bong :eek:

4. +rep on the ashcatcher man. thinking about one for my roor icemaster. Im asumming you love it?:smoking:

5. thats a nice bong, bet its way cheaper than a roor to.

6. yeah i didnt feel it was neccessary to drop an extra bill for the same bong with a sticker :rolleyes:

I'm not doubting the ultimate power of a roor but this was just more practical for me..

7. That is a sweet. I'd put water in the ashcatcher too (needed or not). Love the worked bowl! Looks great!

8. good call dude, i mean if i had some extra cash around i'd get a roor, but im on a budget, looks like a nice buy +repp

9. sweet gong, +rep

10. Thats a nice bong.

11. Thanks for the compliments, the head shop I bought it from hooks up most of my friends cause we’re regular customers and shit.

Ill try to post some better pictures later today.

12. nice bong. i love the bowl!!!

13. Why? When there really is no point?

14. no point in what

Sick bong +reppin it

15. because some people enjoy good pics of nice bongs, and they're not buzzkills :D

16. haha thats a FAT ASS bowl... how much can you pack into that thing

17. Not as much as you think, maybe .8 tops but its almost like another chaimber lol

18. Did you get that from Big Al's in Berkeley?

19. Most definatley did, one of the only places in the world you can find a CFog

20. hahaha thats where i got my PH(x) at! Didnt know there were any other big al-ers up here!