My 2 bongs for life.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by oldskool, Sep 20, 2010.

1. The First up is this Beautiful 16 Inch Grav Labs model from Helix. It comes with a Pheonix ash catcher that happens to have a removable rubber stopper for very easy cleaning ;D This came as a set with the bowl (Note I love the handle with the big bowl, although the bowl is tiny.) The set ran me $200 (Bong, A/C, Bowl). I didn't argue and TBH I would pay it again. This little sucker is worth it. Plus I LOVE the green on green :smoke: The pull is so smooth and the ice chamber fits up to 6 and a half big ice cubes. Very nice set up overall 8/10 due to the simple yet modern look and GREAT piece to pass around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 oldskool, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    This is a BlueDot Bong. It is 26 1/2 Inchs tall. The middle tube coming in at 24 Inchs with each side chamber being another 12 Inchs in length, each. That means this is a FOUR (4) Foot Bong all together. The bowl matches the label and has a nice touch, I like turtles =P Now this piece MSRP's at 700 for the Bong and another 50 for the Bowl. I did not pay this much as it was used from a friend.

I CALL HER!

THE APOLLO 420

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That's an interesting ashcatcher design.

Also, that Bluedot is sick.

4. QFT.
    That bluedot is the sickest one I've seen.

5. Yo those bongs are dope dude i could only wish to own a bong that fire!:hello:

6. breaking my neck with these pics

7. dyin for vids of these tubes !
    seen 'em before in person.
    havent got a chance to milk 'em.
    nice pickups

8. looks real nice

9. blue dot bongs are pretty damn cheap, even with percs... saw one at a shop in charleston that was only 130 and was 1.5 feet with diffused ds and 3 arm tree perc

10. Do you happen to be from Ohio? I have a slide EXACTLY like that, same size, same handle design, just different colors and has a lizard instead. lol. I was gonna say I hope you didn't get that for $50 because I got mine for $25 from Import House :p

11. This BlueDot is amazing, and I need to put up some vids of some rips yes. That monster kicks like a mule! lol and I saw the bowls with a lizard, octopus, snail, etc. But no I didn't pick this up for 50 bucks, the BlueDot lot was used so cheaper =]