My 2 Auto Bubbleicious

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokeE bear, May 26, 2013.

1. Well my setup was about $450 all together but it's great.

2. Sick list of seeds druid420. I really would like to see how how auto blue cheese turns out. I can't wait till you start posting dude. I love growing myself man.... It went from hobbie to addiction fast but anyway please let me know when you start getting those pics up... I'd love to follow

3. Well my setup was about $450 all together but it's great.
    </blockquote>
    Awesome. You think you can message me on the pricing of the stuff you got? Trying to get an idea for my first grow

4. yeah i will for sure smokee i actually just got my 400w HID and my tent came yesterday just gotta wait another week till i can get my fan+filter for the tent. i got it all hooked up in the tent and gave it a test run and it is crazy bright haha and it got real warm fast lol so nothing happening till that fan is here. got a few pictures of the tent and light.

Attached Files:

5. Nice set up dude. All the lady's I have growing are gonna be my last grows for a few months. I need to get a new place before I set up a new room for growing but I plan on big upgrades with lights and set ups.

6. thanks smokee, yeah thats the best part about having a new area is potential to upgrade.

7. Im sorry to inform everyone that 1 od my auto bubbleicious has died do to under watering due to troubles with location. I'll try my best to update you on the other auto bubblicious . ...I hope I can save it