my 1st stab at hydroponics.. pics included`

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by carrascopa, Apr 18, 2008.

1. I am experienced with soil grows, so I was finally able to take the next step.

My set up is simple, its a bubble system, 8 gallon bucket with 3 Afghanee kush girls in a Hydrohut.

600 watt HPS, Mh/HPS digital ballast, air cooled reflector, vortex blower, shit, I got everything I pretty much need. Im a CAli MJ patient.. So its easy out here to get a good set up and all the assistance from experienced growers at your finger tips..

so these are my kush girls growing with some of the best chemical nutrients money can buy. The hut is 3.25x3.25x6.5 and I figured 600 watts was about as much as I could get away with without totally heating up the room and drying it out ...

Ill update this journal every week, I have more pics of my grow set up and more details on the actual grow room itself in the Grow Room section if anyone is interested.

Enjoy the pics..

my baby kush girls before the feeding began...

[​IMG]

their new home

[​IMG]

in their new home

[​IMG]

this is what Im feeding them, Advanced Nutrients 3 part

[​IMG]

2. Looks good best wishes on the grow.

3. Hell yeah dude, looks fuckin nice! Good luck with the grow, hopefully you get some awesome results.

4. Great setup. Should be an awesome grow.

5. what they all said,

looks good man good luck

6. thanks guys, the girls are doing good, Hydro is an awesome way to go, alot more fun then soil. I am amazed by the growth rate. I will update this thread after every 7 days of growth.thanks again

7. nothing makes me happier then seeing some fresh kush in the ground.

Good luck bra

Happy Gardening,
    TeXas :hello:

8. :)Subscribed..:)