My 1st smoking experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 41ph4x4, Sep 8, 2009.

1. I was at a concert a few years back with a friend and we were hellbent on getting high. He had smoked many times before, I had never done it, so he was excited to get me stoned. So we found this guy who had these blunts and we threw down 10 bucks to smoke him out. It was his own homegrown strain and it was fucking dank. I didn't know at the time, but my friend told me it was and i trust his opinion ;). anyway, right after we smoked we saw these people we knew. they would be gay about it if they found out we were high, so we tried our best to act straight. when i first saw them, i wasn't feeling anything, but 5 minutes into talking to them, it hit me. anyway, i whispered something into this girl's ear and she goes, "It smells like toast! is there any toast around here?" Me and my friend laughed for about 10 minutes straight.

2. lmfaoooo great the first time i smoked idk wat happen -but it did not feel good at all i was like woahhhhhhhhhhhh wtf is going on im going to sleep man

3. I was trippn out my first time hahaha
    thought friends cat was glowing
    thought his dog was crawling through a solid glass window
    my body was moving uncontrollably to the music from guitar hero

was a great time:hello:

4. My first very first time, I didn't get high. The second time! We used my cousins vape, I was like 13 at the time, and I sat on his couch and watched fuckin lonesome dove haha. It didnt seem that boring at the time:rolleyes:

5. i remem that i was gone watching the proud family omg it was great

6. i didnt like my first time smoking weed at all.. i was a jit and i took 4 huge hits off a bowl of some krip.. next thing i know i thout i was a ghost and was tripping the fuck out, it was crazy.. i wish i could get high like that everytime

7. i remember the first time i actually got high
    we were smoking out of a friend of mine's little glass pipe that was supposed to be a pig, and i remember as soon as we stepped out of the bushes and into the cool autumn night air, the streetlights were blue and light green, instead of the normal weird orangish color. i thought a pick up truck was a giant dog, and i knew my friends were next to me but i couldnt focus on them i was just in a happy place, i will never forget it

8. my first time, i smoked before school with my friend, and then once we got into the parking lot i started to feel it around my eyes, so i was like "dude, i think im feelin it"
    so then we got into the school and i saw one of my friends and idk what he said, but it was halarious and i started laughing. and then i forgot why i was laughing so i started laughing harder cus it was so funny that i forgot and i fell down and had to sit against a wall for like 5 mins or so to calm down.

9. The first time I smoked, we got the dankest dank I've ever spanked. Two of the friends I was with (who had been smoking for six months before) said they were higher than they've ever been. To someone who has never been high on ANY drug before this was scary. I literally thought I was in a dream for a couple minutes before I remember where I was and that we were high and shit. Like, I stopped thinking for a couple seconds but I could still see things I think, it was weird. I'm pretty sure it's called "conscious awareness" or something like that. Anyway I thought it was laced with cocaine (Which it was not) because of my rapid heartbeat due to the weed and the panic attack.

I've never been higher than I was that day. Ever.

10. haha sounds chill....my first time gettin high i rolled like a 4 gram blunt of reg and faced it...i was stuck dont even remember shit just kno i was stuck and happy lol

11. wow.... just... wow.

12. First time I smoked I got so high I thoought I could see the sound waves from my ipod playing pink floyd lol