My 1st run from seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dream420girl, Jan 2, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I've had 1 run and I'm 1/2 way through my 2nd using clones. This is my first from seeds. Ordered online and germinated 2 blue dream, 2 strawberry and 2 pineapple haze. Ended up with 2 blue dream, 2 strawberry and 1 pineapple haze. They got a really slow start because I didn't have enough light. After I figured that out and got some T5s they finally took off. I topped them once and Just did some lst them tonight. I'll be transplanting them when they dry out enough and then get ready to move 3 into 12/12.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I love your selection

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you!! I can't wait to put them on 12/12

• Like Like x 2
  4. Make sure you take clones before you do... how long have they vegged

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

5. I still have seeds left so I wasn't going to take any clones. I've already got 2 gorilla glue #4 and 1 girl scout cookie on week 4 of flower. Plus I have these 5 in veg. I can only have 12 total plants and have more seeds on their way so I planned to wait and germinate the new strains. I'm trying to grow different strains to find what I really like and then I'll just keep cloning those strains.

These girls in veg were dropped in Rockwool on Nov 4th. I know they should be a hell of a lot bigger for 2 months but as I said I didn't have enough light at first and didn't realize it. They've been under the new T5 lights for about 4 weeks. I went from rockwool to solo cup to 2 gal smart pot and now I'll be putting then in their final 5 gal smart pot for flower. I'm using promix and earth juice nutes. How does all that sound?

• Like Like x 3
  6. They look good, tasty combo you've got going lol. You should definetly mix them all when it comes time to smoke some would be wondeful i bet

• Like Like x 2
  7. Good idea!! I'll definitely do that

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got the girls transplanted into 5 gallon clothe pots today and feed them. They seem content so far. Had to cut the seam out of the 2 lb clothe bags there were in. Thankfully I'll be able to sew them back up and use them again.

• Like Like x 1