My 1st Harvest need some info

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Chronic_Dub_Man, Nov 19, 2008.

1. So i'll be Harvesting my 1st Crop here in 2 days, but want some more info on a few things before diving head on into it without having a greater understanding of the process. I've been flushing them for the last 2 weeks, now in this last day should I being usen twice as much water to make sure its 100% Flush, and when I get to chopping them now. What would be the best way to go about it. Can i cut off all the leafs while its still in the soil or wait til i Cut it down and bring it inside to start taking off all the leafs, I've read tho these forms but its just alot of back and forth on what to do.. so i figured I'd post and get some straight answers..

I'm Harvesting 1 WarLock, 1 Train Wreak, 1 MK and 1 unknown... I'll take some pics of my Harvest and Put it up..

any input would be wicked Thanks and Peace:wave:

2. here's what i usually do:

while they're still in the pots i pull all of the big fan leaves off by hand, then chop each branch from the main stalk individually and trim those up.

there is no right or wrong way to do it.. it's whatever works for you and your space.

congratz on the harvest!

3. no water last two days .it makes the dry faster and less chance of mold due to less moisture in plant at chopping time